myspace?

Started by snowmanzz13, June 05, 2007, 09:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

I wanna see a pic of that turbocharged waverunner thingy.

And i just spanked my friends t-maxx 3.3 with my rustler 2.5 yesterday :Fp
HONDA CRF450R

snowmanzz13

well of course your gonna smoke it, lighter and 2 wheel drive, bring that 2.5 near my revo and we'll see
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

06 BaNsHeE

I had a revo 3.3 the black one.And I sold it for 400.It was only like 3-4 weeks old.It was my favorite rc car out of all 3 that I had.I had a HPI Savage s25,Tmaxx 2.5 and the revo 3.3

cubanprep24

rc trucks beast, rc on road cars dont  ;D
2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450

FoxHondaRider

Alright when I get a chance I'll take a picture of it.  It doesnt look like a waverunner anymore I took the top off the make it like a ram air for the turbo.  It has a scoop like a blower hooked up to it made of just cardboard tinfoil and tape but it works really good.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

KD 428

is it gas powered? Its remote controlled right?
HONDA CRF450R

FoxHondaRider

Its electric.  The turbo i hooked up to the propeller so I guess then it would make it a supercharger.  Then I made the blower to ram the air in and make it spin faster.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

KD 428

cool, think u could get a video of it?
HONDA CRF450R

svtbolt04

I dont understand how this is a turbo or a supercharger..Both are forced induction...One is run off exhaust (turbo) the other is driven by the motor, from the crankshaft. (supercharger)

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

FoxHondaRider

I know its not turbo because its electric and runs off the motor.  But by forcing more air in with the blower I made, it spins the blades quicker which spins the crankshaft hooked up to the propeller faster.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

FoxHondaRider

haha i like the ya really
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~