The OFFICAL paintball thread!

Started by MadMudder, March 18, 2007, 03:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Anything you want goes here. What you use, pics of your guns, mods, anything!
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

MadMudder

Heres my gun. Its a pharana SRT. It has a 12in JG aluminum barrel and an Empire Electric direct feed hopper. It shoots semi-auto, full auto, or 3/6/9 burst.

[attachment deleted by admin]
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

KD 428

I have a smart parts ion w/ halo hopper, compressed air tank, new trigger, on/off drop down, and other small things. Me and my friends used to have a team but havent played in a while.
HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400


svtbolt04

I used to play paintball alot when I was going through middle school and my freshman year of highschool, kinda stopped sophmore year though.

Guns I had from beginning to end..

Talon (the original, not the ghost)
Spyder shutter with centerflag hiperframe (that was the sh@z back then for spyders)
Tippmann A-5 with R/T(thought I wanted to play woodsball after taking a break)
Angel LCD 2k2 C&C
Bob long Species Intimidator with frenzy board.

Pretty much it.. I kinda miss it, but I know its because there isnt anything to do in this town anymore and once I start, I will move on again when racing season comes back.

I realllllllly like those new Dye and proto guns that are coming out with decent prices... They were better than any gun I ever bought and probably half the price!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

KB

I heard paint ball wall 1st used by the Forestry people to mark tree's that are not to be cut.
Instead of walking thru brush they could mark a tree from a distance.
I still have the original "Splatmaster" L.O.L.

svtbolt04

Yeah, thats why they dont call them paintball guns technically. They are called markers.. Anyways, they would use them for cattle also.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Loven It

Wondering if maybe any of you could help me.....around Christmas time they had at Sports Authority a type of paintball gun geared towards younger kids...I can't remember the name of it, but the point was they are foam balls that supposedly don't hurt.

Anyone have any knowledge of a paintball gun that would be suitable for a 6yr old? His birthday is coming up May 1st and I keep looking and looking and the only stuff I can find I know will hurt like heck if he gets hit with one.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

svtbolt04

Maybe try supersoakers...not the cheap ones... or you could get a nice lazer tag system..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Loven It

Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 25, 2007, 03:25:49 AM
Maybe try supersoakers...not the cheap ones... or you could get a nice lazer tag system..

Thanks for the suggestions aren't supersoakers water guns  ???...we have laser tag...

I was just trying to see if anyone knew what the one that was called that they used to sell at Sports Authority that was for kids..
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

klutchbuster400

Dont they have a website or anything? The last sports authority i went to had all kinds of paint ball guns.

svtbolt04

Quote from: Loven It on April 25, 2007, 01:37:38 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 25, 2007, 03:25:49 AM
Maybe try supersoakers...not the cheap ones... or you could get a nice lazer tag system..

Thanks for the suggestions aren't supersoakers water guns  ???...we have laser tag...

I was just trying to see if anyone knew what the one that was called that they used to sell at Sports Authority that was for kids..

Yeah....But you didnt want it to "hurt like heck" so thats why I suggested them.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

cubanprep24

just quit paintball because of my new hobbie =ATV
2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450

quadracer1992

Airsoft is so much better. My friend has an M16 that shoots 35 bbs per second at 800fps. Its gas and has a scope and stuff.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~