Holeylands Opens Tomorrow, 6/13/07

Started by digginfool, June 12, 2007, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEVER-ENOUGH

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 13, 2007, 07:12:58 PM
Quote from: NEVER-ENOUGH on June 13, 2007, 05:09:47 PM
Quote from: JackL on June 13, 2007, 07:21:55 AM
Quote from: NEVER-ENOUGH on June 13, 2007, 01:39:53 AM
Quote from: JackL on June 12, 2007, 11:37:54 PM
I think it goes without saying, be there or be square.

  Now there is a GAY statement.

Typed like a true keyboard quadder.

We ride every chance we get and in real mudd not he sand box with water you have in your stupid pictures and that crappy bike looks like it is always stuck.


Lets see some pics of your bike than in your real mud.Lol Sandbox sh*t I wish(I really do wish there was a sandbox around miami)

I dont care what you say i can outride any of you drunk or sober.

JackL

Quote from: illegal26 on June 13, 2007, 06:55:05 PM
Quote from: NEVER-ENOUGH on June 13, 2007, 05:09:47 PM
Quote from: JackL on June 13, 2007, 07:21:55 AM
Quote from: NEVER-ENOUGH on June 13, 2007, 01:39:53 AM
Quote from: JackL on June 12, 2007, 11:37:54 PM
I think it goes without saying, be there or be square.

  Now there is a GAY statement.

Typed like a true keyboard quadder.

We ride every chance we get and in real mudd not he sand box with water you have in your stupid pictures and that crappy bike looks like it is always stuck.


Does it ever stop


For some folks, it is NEVER enough.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

greenmachine

Quote from: NEVER-ENOUGH on June 13, 2007, 01:39:53 AM
Quote from: JackL on June 12, 2007, 11:37:54 PM
I think it goes without saying, be there or be square.

  Now there is a GAY statement.
How obvious is it that this loser is someone who changed their name just to follow JackL around & hijack his posts. What a loser. This guy must have been dipping his krispy kremes in 151. Typical internet troll.

Raptor700

Quote from: greenmachine on June 14, 2007, 09:48:24 AM
Quote from: NEVER-ENOUGH on June 13, 2007, 01:39:53 AM
Quote from: JackL on June 12, 2007, 11:37:54 PM
I think it goes without saying, be there or be square.

  Now there is a GAY statement.
How obvious is it that this loser is someone who changed their name just to follow JackL around & hijack his posts. What a loser. This guy must have been dipping his krispy kremes in 151. Typical internet troll.
Honestly I think he has a crush on JackL. or he wants to be just like him. NEVER-ENOUGH is following JackL's post and making negative comments. Have you heard the saying "you hurt the ones you love" but in this case he tries. :-*

06 BaNsHeE

Quote from: NEVER-ENOUGH on June 14, 2007, 12:11:06 AM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 13, 2007, 07:12:58 PM
Quote from: NEVER-ENOUGH on June 13, 2007, 05:09:47 PM
Quote from: JackL on June 13, 2007, 07:21:55 AM
Quote from: NEVER-ENOUGH on June 13, 2007, 01:39:53 AM
Quote from: JackL on June 12, 2007, 11:37:54 PM
I think it goes without saying, be there or be square.

  Now there is a GAY statement.

Typed like a true keyboard quadder.

We ride every chance we get and in real mudd not he sand box with water you have in your stupid pictures and that crappy bike looks like it is always stuck.


Lets see some pics of your bike than in your real mud.Lol Sandbox sh*t I wish(I really do wish there was a sandbox around miami)

I dont care what you say i can outride any of you drunk or sober.

lol yea ok whatever you say there cool guy.Ill probably out-mud you on my banshee with bald tires  2:L

hwy raptor

guys dont let this moron hijack the thread, lets get back to the riding. Has anyone been out there yet ?  lets see those pics

jrpro130

We went out there, got rained out though.

There was a little rhino and a hummer that were stuck, we just whatched most of the time.

4x4 would be fun off the levee, but I won't take my 2wd there, I just like running it on the levee
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

bftclub

never-enough------------you need to chill out with the bs comments,not a good way for a guest to behave

EigerGuy

wooooooooohoooooooooooo finally open and now i can put my lift kit to use    ;D
02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com