RACING ??????

Started by #3 LTR450, June 12, 2007, 03:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#3 LTR450

Just a ? I have who here races for 2nd place? :-\ I know I sure don't I like to WIN to much.

tony pitts


please read before you post. I can't understand what you are trying to say
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

k.p.

Quote from: #3 LTR450 on June 12, 2007, 03:46:52 PM
Just a ? I have who here races for 2nd place? :-\ I know I sure don't I like to WIN to much.

just a question i have, who here goes races to get second place? i know that i dont like to win that much....

that helped... although i dont know what hes hinting at..

#3 LTR450

Then you just don't get it......Here I will help you guys out there sure is alot of  :'( in QUADRACING. And a lot of TALKING behind peoples back.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

fastrnrik

Whining? It's not just in quad racing, it's in ALL forms of racing. It's in all organized sports for that matter. Any time competition is involved, there's some sort of drama. Suck it up and get used to it.

#3 LTR450

Drama that it in a Nut shell. Just race and have fun with it...Thats how I see it.

fastrnrik

Quote from: #3 LTR450 on June 12, 2007, 07:12:20 PM
Drama that it in a Nut shell. Just race and have fun with it...Thats how I see it.

Agreed. Too bad more people don't see it that way.

sykolincoln

Quote from: #3 LTR450 on June 12, 2007, 07:12:20 PM
Drama that it in a Nut shell. Just race and have fun with it...Thats how I see it.

me to im down with that!  hey fasternrik you get my pm?
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

fastrnrik

Quote from: sykolincoln on June 12, 2007, 08:13:29 PM
Quote from: #3 LTR450 on June 12, 2007, 07:12:20 PM
Drama that it in a Nut shell. Just race and have fun with it...Thats how I see it.

me to im down with that!  hey fasternrik you get my pm?

Nope.

trx#9

Your problem is that you race at Dade City. To many people are trophy happy there. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

#3 LTR450

That  SSQSA is getting good also. ;)I knew you would post something t9.

trx#9

Quote from: #3 LTR450 on June 13, 2007, 12:47:37 AM
That  SSQSA is getting good also. ;)I knew you would post something t9.
::)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!