Ban anti quad talk here?

Started by offroadinFL, June 08, 2007, 10:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should people who talk bad about quaders be banned?

YES
NO

Quad32x

See !  Now that should be banned ! >:(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Joedirt on June 12, 2007, 05:41:23 PM
I made Ham Hocks and Lima beans last Tuesday.....Yowser!!!!! :P

 Pickled eggs and pigs feet,  thats the way to go. ;)

kawGIRL

Gotta love some good ole homemade Southern Fried Chicken  ;D Yumo! Sh1t now I got to go make some  :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

renmus

Yummo?  Feeling like Rachel Ray there Kawgirl??

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

I Hate Rachel Ray......YUMO! Delish !... ;D..LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

indianjoe

Quote from: kawGIRL on June 12, 2007, 06:40:18 PM
Gotta love some good ole homemade Southern Fried Chicken  ;D Yumo! Sh1t now I got to go make some  :P


cornbread and swamp cabbage to go with it.............. :P :P :P

kawGIRL

I'll remember that Joe  ::) No Yumo for you ~~HA~~
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

Quote from: indianjoe on June 12, 2007, 07:48:23 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 12, 2007, 06:40:18 PM
Gotta love some good ole homemade Southern Fried Chicken  ;D Yumo! Sh1t now I got to go make some  :P


cornbread and swamp cabbage to go with it.............. :P :P :P
Yes I'll make some cornbread with black beans and scallions :)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Anoriginal

I'll have a nice helping of Rachael Ray along with a giant side of Giada De Laurentiis. Yummy indeed. :J

KAW3604x4

Quote from: Anoriginal on June 12, 2007, 08:13:09 PM
a giant side of Giada De Laurentiis. Yummy indeed. :J

Now you're talking!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Anoriginal on June 12, 2007, 08:13:09 PM
I'll have a nice helping of Rachael Ray along with a giant side of Giada De Laurentiis. Yummy indeed. :J

Amen to that brother.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Anoriginal on June 12, 2007, 08:13:09 PM
I'll have a nice helping of Rachael Ray along with a giant side of Giada De Laurentiis. Yummy indeed. :J

Oh yea!!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

cheropride

What how about some gator tail to go with that..... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

bigscrub79

Quote from: Anoriginal on June 12, 2007, 08:13:09 PM
I'll have a nice helping of Rachael Ray along with a giant side of Giada De Laurentiis. Yummy indeed. :J
Quote from: cheropride on June 13, 2007, 12:14:09 AM
What how about some gator tail to go with that..... 
Now that sounds like a party!! ;D ;D
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

NYRAPTOR

Mac and Cheese with hotdogs! cheese fries with melted moozarelle and gravy on the side. new york thing. i'm starving. rum and beef jerky. NyRaPtOr.

KAW3604x4

Quote from: cheropride on June 13, 2007, 12:14:09 AM
What how about some gator tail to go with that..... 

Sounds like a great idea! I'd like some gator tail with my Rachel Ray and Giada De Laurentiis, please!!! :-*
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

bigscrub79

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:17:34 AM
cheese fries with melted moozarelle and gravy on the side. new york thing.
Poutine, I had some of that in Canada. I wondered how in the world that wasnt a southern thing. Fried taters, with cheese and gravy. That stuff is awesome.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

NYRAPTOR

a little blue cheese on the side with the gravy!!!!!!! no wonder i have to hold my breath so i can tie my shoes. hungryman special- 4 eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese, ham, on a hero with butter salt and pepper and ketchup and a large coffee regular (milk 2 sugars). any deli in new york will make it if your heart can take it. i miss it.

cheropride

Quote from: kawGIRL on June 12, 2007, 07:52:04 PM
Quote from: indianjoe on June 12, 2007, 07:48:23 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 12, 2007, 06:40:18 PM
Gotta love some good ole homemade Southern Fried Chicken  ;D Yumo! Sh1t now I got to go make some  :P


cornbread and swamp cabbage to go with it.............. :P :P :P
Yes I'll make some cornbread with black beans and scallions :)
Quote from: cheropride on June 13, 2007, 12:14:09 AM
What how about some gator tail to go with that..... 
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:17:34 AM
Mac and Cheese with hotdogs! cheese fries with melted moozarelle and gravy on the side. new york thing. i'm starving. rum and beef jerky. NyRaPtOr.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 13, 2007, 12:20:00 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:17:34 AM
cheese fries with melted moozarelle and gravy on the side. new york thing.
Poutine, I had some of that in Canada. I wondered how in the world that wasnt a southern thing. Fried taters, with cheese and gravy. That stuff is awesome.

Now that would be one heck of a camp out dinner, don't you think... Could you imagine...  Let's see are we forgetting anything.....  Oh yea, can I some claims with that too, I know some of you may not go for that, but ah my hotdogs and hashbrowns ain't lookin so good anymore....  Oh and let's chase it down with some sweet southern ice tea.....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

qt314nfla

I wanna eat w/ chero.  Gatortail, clams, and sweet tea.  Sounds like what we eat at hunting camp.  I think the order would sound more like:  I'd like to have a spare tire, love handles, and a badonkadonk butt. (yes i know it's part of a commercial).

cheropride

Quote from: QT314 on June 13, 2007, 12:31:39 AM
I wanna eat w/ chero.  Gatortail, clams, and sweet tea.  Sounds like what we eat at hunting camp.  I think the order would sound more like:  I'd like to have a spare tire, love handles, and a badonkadonk butt. (yes i know it's part of a commercial).

that's funny right there....

Oh my gosh, how could we forget.... Anyone for some fried frog legs....(taste like chicken)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

qt314nfla

Ok, chero tell me when and I'll be there.  Let me know what you want me to bring.  I'm currently out of venison till next hunting season. 

NYRAPTOR

i'm tellin ya, melted mooz and cheese fries. extra gravy, extra blue cheese please. you guys will love it.  if i meet any of you guy's at croom i will treat you to it at the nearest diner. promise.