Ban anti quad talk here?

Started by offroadinFL, June 08, 2007, 10:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should people who talk bad about quaders be banned?

YES
NO

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 09, 2007, 08:42:32 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 09, 2007, 08:03:09 PM
Isnt there a way to check his IP and see if its the same as anyone elses?
yes, and the admin/mods can find out, but it is not there job to rat people out.

plus it's more fun to watch them dig a hole for themselves.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mud.junkie

can't we all just get along. Yuo know Don'y Worry, Be Happy ;D ;D :) 8)

JackL

Quote from: big-daddy on June 09, 2007, 12:51:54 PM
Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 12:41:59 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on June 09, 2007, 12:39:04 PM
Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 10:34:02 AM
Quote from: Able on June 09, 2007, 04:00:31 AM
Go PM yourself LOL that's funny. I'm sure you guys know that there are ways to verify if it's Jackl or not.


Of course they know, but it is quite easy to accuse me. MY guess is Big Daddy.

Jack I,M TAKING THIS AS A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME! Next time I'll I may let you die in my generator room and save the world for another fool.

Spare me. just because everyone can't see you attacking me personally in the RR forum doesn't mean I can't.

Well Jack.......Heres where you are wrong! I have better thing (family time) to do then waste my talking about you.  Enough said.....bye bye Junior


Really now? I have proof to the contrary my man. Want me to post it to clear this up? Thanks for saving my life.


BTW: say hi to Juan for me.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Fox17

Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 09, 2007, 07:46:39 PM
I think everyone has missed the most important part here. This nimrod has been "reading this board for years" but has just recently signed up and posted. If you want any kind of a say here or to be takin seriously you might want to join in and actually meet some of the people here. No one on here gives a damn what you think.

Amen brotha!


Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 09, 2007, 09:34:42 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 09, 2007, 08:42:32 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 09, 2007, 08:03:09 PM
Isnt there a way to check his IP and see if its the same as anyone elses?
yes, and the admin/mods can find out, but it is not there job to rat people out.

plus it's more fun to watch them dig a hole for themselves.

Id@


LOL yea.

JackL

Quote from: Fox17 on June 10, 2007, 12:46:19 AM


plus it's more fun to watch them dig a hole for themselves.
Id@


LOL yea.

LMAO, seems like you are using a backhoe. Hahahahahaha
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

Some people will never "GET IT" even if it slammed them in the face...and flopped around on their lap..... ::)



This is the part my Fake screen name pops up and agrees with myself and tells me how handsome I am... 8)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

big-daddy

Quote from: Joedirt on June 12, 2007, 12:21:11 PM
Some people will never "GET IT" even if it slammed them in the face...and flopped around on their lap..... ::)



This is the part my Fake screen name pops up and agrees with myself and tells me how handsome I am... 8)

Joe you're one funny guy........ ;D  A legend in his own mind.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

renmus

Where is a mudrider when you need one?

Joedirt

Quote from: JackL on June 12, 2007, 12:55:46 PM
LMAO. GD ;)


HUH?..is that code? No need to pull punches with me Bro....I am a big boy.. ;)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

greenmachine

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 08, 2007, 11:14:18 PM
For my B-DAY I want to buy property in RR and invite anyone at anytime and take pictures of the whole place lol
Make sure you take pics of all the dumped trailers, trash, rusted out vehicles & all the unpermitted septic tank systems out there. That should make a beautiful collage. Could you please post the pics in the open forum for all to see....that should make for a good thread.

renmus

Those mudriders are like superheros.  Ask for one...and they show up!  I am impressed.

Joedirt

Quote from: renmus on June 12, 2007, 03:25:00 PM
Those mudriders are like superheros.  Ask for one...and they show up!  I am impressed.


What is a Mudrider? :N
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

BCConviber

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

big-daddy

Quote from: renmus on June 12, 2007, 03:25:00 PM
Those mudriders are like superheros.  Ask for one...and they show up!  I am impressed.

I'm too!  the other secret society!  8)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: greenmachine on June 12, 2007, 03:22:05 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 08, 2007, 11:14:18 PM
For my B-DAY I want to buy property in RR and invite anyone at anytime and take pictures of the whole place lol
Make sure you take pics of all the dumped trailers, trash, rusted out vehicles & all the unpermitted septic tank systems out there. That should make a beautiful collage. Could you please post the pics in the open forum for all to see....that should make for a good thread.

Pm me your address and I'll come over an take those pictures for you................. Long Live the Mudriders!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

greenmachine

Quote from: big-daddy on June 12, 2007, 03:46:53 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on June 12, 2007, 03:22:05 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 08, 2007, 11:14:18 PM
For my B-DAY I want to buy property in RR and invite anyone at anytime and take pictures of the whole place lol
Make sure you take pics of all the dumped trailers, trash, rusted out vehicles & all the unpermitted septic tank systems out there. That should make a beautiful collage. Could you please post the pics in the open forum for all to see....that should make for a good thread.

Pm me your address and I'll come over an take those pictures for you................. Long Live the Mudriders!
??? Huh? You want my address?

Anoriginal

I like corn. It tastes good.

I also enjoy lima beans and rice a great deal.

Joedirt

Quote from: Anoriginal on June 12, 2007, 04:02:37 PM
I like corn. It tastes good.

I also enjoy lima beans and rice a great deal.


Kraft has a New Salad Dressing out....Aisian Sesame......I give it a thumbs up!
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

renmus

Green beans with new potatoes is one of my favorites

Anoriginal

Green beans are flippin sweet! Oh, and I will be sure to try that new dressing. yum yum yum

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: renmus on June 12, 2007, 05:20:27 PM
Green beans with new potatoes is one of my favorites

I was in TN a couple weeks ago and a neighbor made some fresh green beans with venison in'm. Oh my Gawd.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Joedirt

I made Ham Hocks and Lima beans last Tuesday.....Yowser!!!!! :P
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Quad32x

I think they should ban anti Quad talk here. Why does if have to be anti me anyway ? :-\
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat