Trent Green to the rescue. Go Fins.

Started by CABLEGUY1, June 06, 2007, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

It's official,Culpeppers on his way out and Trent Greens in.FINALLY!!!! Miami hasn't had so many free agents signed this early in years. After Wannstadt and idiot Saban it's refreshing to have an offensive minded coach like Cameron for a change. That on top of aquiring Porter from Pittsburg is something to look forward to. With Zach Thomas,Joey Porter and Jason Taylor on the line it's bound to be a great year defensively and Trents a proven veteran quarterback that makes a nice fit in their scheme.Everything besides pot head Ricky Williams has been positive.I'm more stoked than I have been in five years.Okay QT you dillusional Buc fan I'm ready for some smack down.

k.p.

hahahahaha.....the cowboys will beat em.

CABLEGUY1

The Cowboys showed they don't belong on top anymore last year and will prove that again when they play Miami.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

k.p.

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 06, 2007, 06:40:09 PM
The Cowboys showed they don't belong on top anymore last year and will prove that again when they play Miami.

:o oh no you didnt!!ok we will see..we will see.

AintSkeered

#5
The O line won't keep him from getting another concussion and then what? As usual, I'll be forced to once again sell my season tickets to opposing teams' fans. Section 141 Row 4 is why I've been keeping my seats through the downward spiral created by Jimmy Johnson, et al.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

greenmachine

Quote from: AintSkeered on June 06, 2007, 07:52:21 PM
The O line won't keep him from getting another concussion and then what? As usual, I'll be forced to once again sell my season tickets to opposing teams' fans. Section 141 Row 4 is why I've been keeping my seats through the downward spiral created by Jimmy Johnson, et al.
I may be interested in some of those.

cubanprep24

finnallly yy trent green is in!! now lets see what he can do ;D ;D
2006 blue yamaha raptor 350-sold
2008 white suzuki z400
2007 black suzuki king quad 450

qt314nfla

Ah you knew I'd find your pathetic football thread and comment.  I'm way to predictable.  Sunshine- we haven't even made it through baseball season.  Good lord I can't think about football now it's damn fishing season.  Cable you need to back away from the TV and get your butt out and ride or play in the sun.  Wait I guess since your a Miami fan I should speak in a language you'll understand.  There are goodyears and michelin's you can pick up for free at used tire lots.  As your other fans know they make great boats.  Go get yourself one and take the family out boating.  Be sure to take plenty of beans for propulsion...hahahahahahahahaha!

Disclaimer- These comments in no way represent the true feelings QT has for the hispanic cultures.  Comments made are directly to Cable and are part of an on going saga.  Please no need to get panties in a bunch over my jokes.  However, should this happen QT suggests that your take your right hand reach around and pluck them from between your cheeks.  Should they have any type of tire tread marks you may consider substituting grilling tongs for hands. :o

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

ScooterB

Quote from: QT314 on June 06, 2007, 09:30:48 PM
Ah you knew I'd find your pathetic football thread and comment.  I'm way to predictable.  Sunshine- we haven't even made it through baseball season.  Good lord I can't think about football now it's damn fishing season.  Cable you need to back away from the TV and get your butt out and ride or play in the sun.  Wait I guess since your a Miami fan I should speak in a language you'll understand.  There are goodyears and michelin's you can pick up for free at used tire lots.  As your other fans know they make great boats.  Go get yourself one and take the family out boating.  Be sure to take plenty of beans for propulsion...hahahahahahahahaha!

Disclaimer- These comments in no way represent the true feelings QT has for the hispanic cultures.  Comments made are directly to Cable and are part of an on going saga.  Please no need to get panties in a bunch over my jokes.  However, should this happen QT suggests that your take your right hand reach around and pluck them from between your cheeks.  Should they have any type of tire tread marks you may consider substituting grilling tongs for hands. :o


Post of the YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: QT314 on June 06, 2007, 09:30:48 PM
Ah you knew I'd find your pathetic football thread and comment.  I'm way to predictable.  Sunshine- we haven't even made it through baseball season.  Good lord I can't think about football now it's damn fishing season.  Cable you need to back away from the TV and get your butt out and ride or play in the sun.  Wait I guess since your a Miami fan I should speak in a language you'll understand.  There are goodyears and michelin's you can pick up for free at used tire lots.  As your other fans know they make great boats.  Go get yourself one and take the family out boating.  Be sure to take plenty of beans for propulsion...hahahahahahahahaha!

Disclaimer- These comments in no way represent the true feelings QT has for the hispanic cultures.  Comments made are directly to Cable and are part of an on going saga.  Please no need to get panties in a bunch over my jokes.  However, should this happen QT suggests that your take your right hand reach around and pluck them from between your cheeks.  Should they have any type of tire tread marks you may consider substituting grilling tongs for hands. :o
Three hours to respond?Not bad. I know it's early I'm just getting ready for our verbal jousting before the season starts.

qt314nfla

Sorry Cable didn't mean to let you down but I didn't see that post till later.  Glad to see  you're practicing.  You're gonna need it.  It's ok though I still love you and you can cry on my shoulder when you need it.  I'll go buy some tissues for you, too. :'( ;D

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: QT314 on June 07, 2007, 09:28:07 PM
Sorry Cable didn't mean to let you down but I didn't see that post till later.  Glad to see  you're practicing.  You're gonna need it.  It's ok though I still love you and you can cry on my shoulder when you need it.  I'll go buy some tissues for you, too. :'( ;D
Okay just make sure their auqa and orange and not the colors of them eye patch but pirates you like to call a football team. FYI,we will be camping at Croom this weekend if your near bye.

qt314nfla

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 07, 2007, 09:31:57 PM
Quote from: QT314 on June 07, 2007, 09:28:07 PM
Sorry Cable didn't mean to let you down but I didn't see that post till later.  Glad to see  you're practicing.  You're gonna need it.  It's ok though I still love you and you can cry on my shoulder when you need it.  I'll go buy some tissues for you, too. :'( ;D
Okay just make sure their auqa and orange and not the colors of them eye patch but pirates you like to call a football team. FYI,we will be camping at Croom this weekend if your near bye.

I don't have my croom pass and I'll be over in the Orlando area this weekend.  Maybe another time.  Only other color I'll put together w/ orange is gator blue honey.  Aqua is a pusswa color.  Omg!  Please let's run from the feared dolphins.  They are known to be such gruesome critters.  Almost at feared as the elusive penguin and baby harp seal.  Woooo I'm skeereed.  muaahahahaha

CABLEGUY1

Looks like I'm gonna have my work cut out for me this season.Your in rare form already.

06 BaNsHeE

I seriosly dont see what good trent green is going to do.WE STILL DONT GOT A O-LINE.

CABLEGUY1

If Brown has even a decent year running the ball it will take a little pressure off the O line plus Trent has great pocket sense and is good at reading coverages as well as getting rid of the ball which means the guards wont have to hold their blocks as long. Trent is a proven QB and brown is a solid back.The O line is young but faster than years past. That's not where the problem will be.If anywhere it will be the secondary.I wont say they will win their division but I will say they should be better then they were the last five years.QBs the most important part of the puzzle and like I said before Trents a good QB. I think he's something like fourth on the list for most passing yards since 2001 or something like that.Numbers dont lie.Of course having a tight end like Gonzalez in KC always helps.

qt314nfla

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 07, 2007, 09:53:45 PM
Of course having a tight end like Gonzalez in KC always helps.

Yes I agree tight ends are always good. >:D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com