Riding on Dec 11 & 12

Started by tvman, December 09, 2004, 07:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvman

Where's everyone going this weekend??

Any new places to ride??

tvman

L.E._YFZ_2005

theres a few of us going to croom
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

tvman

Isn't the sandpit at Croom still under water???

tvman

L.E._YFZ_2005

it is  but its gone down alot too.. you can almost go all the wya around not quite though... theres still a good amount of sand to ride on  
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

eric

Has anyone been up to Ocala. I havn't been since before hunting season. I really want to check out the riding spot they posted in Ctrus County @ http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1101780334;start=

I have directions but have never been before would rather not go alone since I heard you can get ticketed if you ride in the wrong places.

Ride1Rob

Myself and 4 others went out to Ocala last w/e. We had a blast as usual. Hunters were out there but it wasn't really bad.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com