Weather Bug

Started by illegal26, May 25, 2007, 10:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illegal26

Its raining thank god if it keeps up like this
I dont know about he south side ride
but anyway check out Weather Bug.com
I install their equipment and there's about 8,000
of them and I have installed over 100 in Florida
there is one at the BSO Alligator Alley post for those
who want to monitor the weather and such
some locations have weather cameras also.

Sorry in advance if I'm not suppose to advertise another site
just thought I'd pass the weather not trying to sell anything.

JackL

Quote from: illegal26 on May 25, 2007, 10:24:24 PM
Its raining thank god if it keeps up like this
I dont know about he south side ride
but anyway check out Weather Bug.com
I install their equipment and there's about 8,000
of them and I have installed over 100 in Florida
there is one at the BSO Alligator Alley post for those
who want to monitor the weather and such
some locations have weather cameras also.

Sorry in advance if I'm not suppose to advertise another site
just thought I'd pass the weather not trying to sell anything.

I don't know how I missed this, but I have also installed these units. ;) All of them I have done had a private IP with which you could access the data directly. I lost the favorites where I had them all stored so i got a unit for my self. Every firehouse has one. I sure would have liked to do the FHP one, it is 5 minutes from my house.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com