Dobeck HMF Gen 3 fuel injection Optimizer ?????????

Started by dirtycruiser, May 24, 2007, 11:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtycruiser

Installing this tonight and noticed that there are different wire colors to each plug that do not match any wire colors on my 800 max ltd. Does it make a difference which cylinder each plug is connected to?????? The instructions that came with it do not say anything except "#1 - after connecting the box, check all the wire connections............."  thanks for wire connection guidence doooooshbag!  or am I making more of it than I should be?    Further down in the instructions it says and I quote "you DO NOT get a second chancewith anything electrical if you make a mistake" DAAAAAA, how about being more specific for those of us who don't do this everyday.

HELP!!!! the HMF pipe sounds great and I need to get it dirty
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance