OHV committee meeting

Started by lisa, May 24, 2007, 08:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisa

  Hey Scooter and Paul, did ya'll attend the OHV meeting? I had to miss it to make sure Mr. Lint behaved himself about OHVs at the Kiwanis club meeting (which he did...) so I had to miss it.....how did it go? What did they discuss, what resolutions did they come up with? Is the state still claiming they had something to do with the lands opening in Collier County? Are they still praising the Nature Conservancy for "helping" the OHVs?
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

Sleazy_Rider78

Why would you be discussing OHV's at a Kiwanis club meeting? 
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

ScooterB

I did not attend this one......NPORA had a Directors meeting on the same day and I had to be there.......

I heard the next OHV Meeting  is suppost to be in the Panhandle....

and Yes Paul did attend.............I sure you can email him with any questions
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

lisa

  Actually, it should be posted in the open so all knows what is going on. Paul, what happened at the meeting?
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

ScooterB

Quote from: lisa on May 26, 2007, 01:57:23 PM
  Actually, it should be posted in the open so all knows what is going on. Paul, what happened at the meeting?

That would be the responsibiliy of the OHV Committe / Dept of Agriculture

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA