Post Cheapest Gas in Your Area...

Started by cheropride, May 23, 2007, 03:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

Hey, Jack & I where talking about gas prices, and what they where in our area.  So I thought that it would be a good idea to start a post, whereas, we all could post the cheapest gas prices in your area.... 

I also think that we should all email and/or contact our Local County, State, and Federal Representatives, and ask them to temporarily cut gas taxes.  Did you know the State of Florida alone makes about .32 a gallon just in taxes.  I know Dade County is talking about cutting their gas taxes by 5 cents, it is now time for all counties to do the same, along with State and Federal.

Anyways, back to the reason why I started this post!!!!

North-Central Broward County
Hess Gas Station as of yesterday $2.95per Gallon!!!
Corner of Commercial & Prospect Road
About 1 mile west of I-95

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

xr100racer

$2.75 Sunday for diesel out by the truck stop in Vero Beach

JackL

Stay out of Weston!! $3.35 for regular today at Mobil.




The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

shirah86


hudson guy

2000 Foreman 450es
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/pascohunter/f62b.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/pascohunter/f62b.jpg[/url]

2strokinIt


LTR450 994

DIESEL $2.93 Exxon on 107th Ave and NW 17th Street Miami

papahouse

$3.23 in Jupiter Farms

To damn expensive all over

greenmachine

$3.01 for reg. unleaded
$2.67 for diesel
Flyin' J truckstop on I-4 just east of Tampa.

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

jpease


Loven It

St Pete - Mobil $3.09 reg

Largo - Hess $2.99 reg

Seems to be Hess is staying at the $2.99 gallon
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

greenmachine

Hess used to have the coolest toy trucks for sale. I got one every year for Christmas when I was a kid.

ebtrx450r

$3.07 in Citrus Park/Tampa. I've spent about $300 in gas this week already!!! F***'N ridiculous!

JackL

Quote from: greenmachine on May 23, 2007, 07:25:12 PM
Hess used to have the coolest toy trucks for sale. I got one every year for Christmas when I was a kid.

Now they have a helicopter...go figure. I'll be sticking with Hess from now on though. :)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

renmus


bluestroker

02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

renmus

someone posted it a year or two back, cant remember who to credit...

JackL

Quote from: renmus on May 23, 2007, 08:02:06 PM
http://www.gasbuddy.com/Gas_Prices/Florida/index.aspx

Cool site, I saw it the other day and couldn't find it again when this topic came up, but it proves Chero and atvf are better, since the lowest price they list is $3.01.
Also, I thought it was high out here..I feel a little better now that I know others are paying way more.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Young Gun

Cheapest here is about 3.02 and the highest is 3.10.  I hate Hess, I promote Chevron.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Bigscrb15

around $3.09-$3.27 for regular around here.

diesel is $2.79-$2.99
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

cheropride

Hess still has the trucks, this year it was a Semi w/the Helicopter.  My Father-in-Law buys my son one every year. 

I dont have a problem w/hess at all, heck at least it aint Citgo....Oops, I said it.... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Ida_Mann

JackL's truck,,,,just bring a syphon

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

cheropride

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."