Whats your IQ? Take a test now!

Started by GENERAL-Z, May 19, 2007, 10:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

GENERAL-Z

are you smart or what? how is that thing rated? i got 122 out of what? what is the best score you can get?
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

450rcrazy

Congratulations, Mtm!
Your IQ score is 129
This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.




Chevy1500z71

Over 140 - Genius or near genius

120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence

110 - 119 - Superior intelligence

90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence

80 - 89 - Dullness

70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency

Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness


i got an 85... i cristmasstreed half of it tho lol

Ida_Mann

the genius level is determined by what particular part of the world you live in, I think for the US it's 142 and above.  I really don't know, but if you really want a real IQ test you can go to www.mensa.org and take one of their locally-given tests.

I'm not too partial to their practice tests because they ask some history questions,,,,,and I.Q. is not a memorization test, but measures more your ABILITY to learn, not what you have alrteady learned.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

digginfool

I took that test some time ago and, no lie, my IQ was scored as 148.  IQ is a relative term and will vary day by day and by subject.  I will say that the Tickle test was very similar to a professionally proctored test I took while at UF (I was in the mid-130s on that one).  My college scores support the test; I have a Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering and graduated with a 3.94 GPA.  (Now, you can stop your puking - I'm done chest-thumping   :D  )
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

jayman

Damn, I thought it would be like 10 questions anyhow I scored 175!!!

Ok, it was 117.  Although I can truthfully say that some of the questions I just blew through and did not give it any thought.  Like the misspelled word I just chose one because it was taking so long to do the test.

It said that I should be a:

Scientist
Mathematician
Physician
Astrologer
Musicians
Physicist

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Southern4x4

I think this is alright considering Im 7th ???
Congratulations, Jeff!
Your IQ score is 109
This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

yunt2ride

Mine was 124 but I didn't like how it made you sign up an account for tickle.com to get your results. Now I gotta delete my account. Maybe I'm missing something here but if I had of known that I would have never taken the test.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

NYRAPTOR


Da_Mtg_Man

#12
I ate a vicodin and had 2 Crown on the rocks and  scored a 3..... :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

eldiablo64

I got 111 not bad for a high school dropout.   they should come out with a common sense test.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

NYRAPTOR

thats funny mike. ;D i just took it for real and got a 133. and i'm fixin another rum and coke.  ;)  some of the questions stumped me! more rum. thank you

Shorgasm

129 with a good buzz goin...........harrrrrr

GENERAL-Z

122 Very superior intelligence i think thats wrong because im dumb as it gets
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

NYRAPTOR


bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

buzzardman

I got a 143.   HMMMMM and I'm just a dirty ol construction worker.  Oh, of course you know who else was a carpenter?   Jesus Christ!  so I'm ok with me.   ;D

shirah86


GENERAL-Z

Quote from: buzzardman on May 20, 2007, 03:14:10 PM
I got a 143.   HMMMMM and I'm just a dirty ol construction worker.  Oh, of course you know who else was a carpenter?   Jesus Christ!  so I'm ok with me.   ;D
Guinness
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com