Fishing Tonight

Started by shirah86, May 16, 2007, 07:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shirah86

anybody know anygood spots in riverview to fish me and my buddys are leaving at 5, i used to catch alot of snook there in high school but havent be back since

AmericanRobster

I want to go fishing again someday. I have always wanted to catch a legal sized Snook.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

shirah86

lets go, me and my buddys caught 2 in riverview yesterday afternoon and then headed farther down to venice and found the motherload, when it comes snook season they are comin home with me

greenmachine

Right now they should be stacked thick in any of the gulf side inlets. It is spawning season & that is where the big girls congregate.

shirah86

down in venice theyve been consistent at this spot year round

ScooterB

Quote from: shirah86 on May 17, 2007, 12:52:43 PM
lets go, me and my buddys caught 2 in riverview yesterday afternoon and then headed farther down to venice and found the motherload, when it comes snook season they are comin home with me

Slot Snook dont eat during open season  ;)
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Bigscrb15

Quote from: ScooterB on May 17, 2007, 05:15:53 PM
Quote from: shirah86 on May 17, 2007, 12:52:43 PM
lets go, me and my buddys caught 2 in riverview yesterday afternoon and then headed farther down to venice and found the motherload, when it comes snook season they are comin home with me

Slot Snook dont eat during open season  ;)

Aint that the truth!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

shirah86

come on fellas have a little faith

Bigscrb15

Quote from: shirah86 on May 17, 2007, 05:42:36 PM
come on fellas have a little faith

I catch & release anyway so it doesnt matter to me. I got the faith. I lived in Englewood for 8 years and fish all that area down there. Traded my bass boat in on a flats boat even though i have to drive 2-2.5hours to fish where I want. Of course I like the flats boat better on the lakes too.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

ScooterB

I catch my share of slot Snook but ony kill one a year if that.

Im chasin the elusive Poons now
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Bigscrb15

Quote from: ScooterB on May 17, 2007, 08:54:20 PM
I catch my share of slot Snook but ony kill one a year if that.

Im chasin the elusive Poons now

I have spent thousands and thousands chasin poons and now I got a keeper and it is the most expensive one yet!!!

wait... are you talking about tarpon?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

Quote from: ScooterB on May 17, 2007, 08:54:20 PM
I catch my share of slot Snook but ony kill one a year if that.

Im chasin the elusive Poons now

Do I need to call your wife and let her know?  She may require you to have a thingy license to hunt other thingy.