Badluck / Squares Rally  Sat Jan 8th

Started by Thrumud, January 07, 2005, 08:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

According to some locals, there will be a rally to keep Badluck / Squares open for OHV use.  It will be held Sat the 8th at 12:00 PM.  "We need everyones support out there," I heard the media will be there.  For those of you who want to fight for a legal riding area in South Florida, please come and give your support.  

Note: Badluck / Squares is closed "DO NOT BRING YOUR QUADS TO RIDE THERE" !  Just bring your a$$ so you can ride.  

Who is in ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

o4250


450R_Matt

Ill be there around 10:30 or 11:00 to help set up.
I think I throw the R in the back of the truck Just so show support for the ATV's and some pictures... ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com