Now here's a company to work for...

Started by cheropride, May 15, 2007, 12:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

Just saw this on AOL...

"After new recruits at Anheuser-Busch negotiate pay and sort out benefits, they discuss how many free cases of Budweiser beer they will be getting a month."

Talk about you company benefits, hey.... 2:L :T

Better not tell my husband, or we might be moving.... :L
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

eldiablo64

I don't know if it's true or bs but i heard they don't give the workers free beer anymore cause some dude that worked for them sued them sayin they made him an alcoholic.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

greenmachine

I used to work for Bernie Little & all the drivers got a case of Bud with their paycheck. I have also heard that before about the guy suing for becoming an alcoholic. He should have sued his parents for raising an idiot.

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

JackL

Quote from: cheropride on May 15, 2007, 12:37:24 PM
Just saw this on AOL...

"After new recruits at Anheuser-Busch negotiate pay and sort out benefits, they discuss how many free cases of Budweiser beer they will be getting a month."

Talk about you company benefits, hey.... 2:L :T

Better not tell my husband, or we might be moving.... :L

I need a new job! Mine hardly ever gets me free beer!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cheropride

Quote from: eldiablo64 on May 15, 2007, 02:49:06 PM
I don't know if it's true or bs but i heard they don't give the workers free beer anymore cause some dude that worked for them sued them sayin they made him an alcoholic.

Don't you get it, that's the new American way, dont blame yourself for your problems, blame everyone else.

As for the story regarding I originally put outthere, I believe that it's true, cause is was on the AOL news headline.  For those of you that have AOL, you know the main page that give you the different stories.  I just thought that was too funny.  And yea, I am sure some nit-wit would sue, like I said it's the American way.....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

fishfry

How come Budman has not replied to this.
Is Budman the official Budwiser beer taster. One beer at a time.
A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II

qt314nfla

My aunt has worked for AB for years.  I know 15 yrs ago when we were in St. Louis she got a case of beer every pay check.  Not sure anymore.  My aunt doesn't drink beer so part of my pay check for babysitting was that case of beer.  Yes, I was of legal drinking age at that time.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com