first official Sopranos thread this week.....

Started by Ida_Mann, May 14, 2007, 02:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

LTR450 994

had me on the egde of my sofa..lol cant wait till next sunday

cubnfrank

That guy on the cowhead was all wrong, I can't believe they hit the wrong guy. I had good feeling Bobby was gonna get it next.  Now Tony is on the run. I hope Phil gets it next. There's gonna be some blood in the next show.  The next show preveiws don't show any thing. Ah just one more week to the finale
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

2strokinIt

wow...didnt see any of that coming....i thinnk last week they put previews and clips of stuff that didnt even happen tonight?kind of messing with us?  and now they didnt even show anything for next week...talk about suspense

yea that guy on the radio was deff. way off

jpease

great episode.  Back to the good ol' days.  From the ol' crew I think Tony has Pauly left.

Da_Mtg_Man

WOW, I just watched it. That was a great freaking episode. I too was on the edge of the couch. I can't wait to see next weeks.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mikeE36

I wish they didn't get rid of bobby. I like bobby remember back in the day when junior would bust his balls? I hope they get phil. I think at the end there going to say that its based on a real story. And fyi the guy who plays Christopher writes most of the episodes so mabey its based on him

mudnuri

Actually, he only wrote 5 episodes. Here is a cool site to check out: http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/cast/actor/michael_imperioli.shtml

Live by the sword; Die by the sword
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Da_Mtg_Man

Well, The time is here. Is everyone on the couch? Whats gonna happen? We'll talk about it in an hr. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

How great was that. shot and then his wife lets the truck crush his pumkin. That was great.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

mud.junkie

What the hell was that.I thought my cable went out but no they faded to black ? I need 1 more episode or at least a few more minutes

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: mud.junkie on June 11, 2007, 02:15:55 AM
What the hell was that.I thought my cable went out but no they faded to black ? I need 1 more episode or at least a few more minutes

I thought the same exact thing, that my cable went out.  The ending was so disappointing.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

jpease

I am glad I was not the only one feeling my satellite went out.  I wonder if Tony got popped?  The way they ended it makes you think/beleive that was the last thing Tony saw.  In other words lights out.

2strokinIt

wow...i'm glad i didnt pay to see that....i have watched sopranos since episode one, it has and always will be my favorite series...but that was the biggest let down of all time?!?! wtf

theres talks of a movie....maybe we'll see more... :-\

mudnuri

Man, you guys are tough. It wouldn't have mattered how it ended you would have complained.
The way I saw it; Tony will ALWAYS have to worry about getting whacked. He has a family who he and his wife have raised to NOT be in the mob. They are together and happy. AJ with a new job. Meadow with a new goal in school. Carm with her houses and T... well he can relax, for now.
Fade to balck and the viewer makes his/her own conclusions.
AAggghhhhh, you are right it sucked and I want more!!  >:D
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

MJLands.com

Two words.....LET DOWN! That was the worse ending to a good series EVER. I guess I will run with the black screen as Tony get'n popped. I too called a friend to see if my cable went out.......
River Ranch....Access to 70 square miles of the BEST Recreational Property in Florida!

Anoriginal


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cubnfrank

That was lot of suspense at the end. Which I thought was good. I don't think that guy that walked into the bathroom was a hitman. They always come in 2's and go straight for their target.

Tony and Bobby were talking in the first show about getting killed. They said you never here it comming. Made me think how they left the ending open. It ended just like all the other shows,  leaving alot of questions.

FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

cheropride

All I know is that I threw my pillow at the TV......

Man they played us like a fiddle.


Can someone say Soprano The Movie!!!!!

Actually looking back, although serious disappointment, cuz u kept jumping esp at the end, thought they were all going to get wacked.  And I agree, I though Sat went out.... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

big-daddy

#47
Quote from: cubnfrank on June 11, 2007, 01:57:59 PM
That was lot of suspense at the end. Which I thought was good. I don't think that guy that walked into the bathroom was a hitman. They always come in 2's and go straight for their target.

Tony and Bobby were talking in the first show about getting killed. They said you never here it comming. Made me think how they left the ending open. It ended just like all the other shows,  leaving alot of questions.



A guy like Tony is ALWAY looking for a hitman, he looks at people waiting in cars, how people are dress and so on. Hitman on the normal doesn't carrys a weapon for a hit in a public places, they hide them in the bathroom or in the room, they use them, drop them and run. And some times you have to wait for your target to come available.

But what do I know!  ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: cheropride on June 11, 2007, 02:18:04 PM
All I know is that I threw my pillow at the TV......

Man they played us like a fiddle.


Can someone say Soprano The Movie!!!!!

Actually looking back, although serious disappointment, cuz u kept jumping esp at the end, thought they were all going to get wacked.  And I agree, I though Sat went out.... 



Are you saying they pulled youre strings ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cheropride

Quote from: big-daddy on June 11, 2007, 02:19:15 PM
Quote from: cubnfrank on June 11, 2007, 01:57:59 PM
That was lot of suspense at the end. Which I thought was good. I don't think that guy that walked into the bathroom was a hitman. They always come in 2's and go straight for their target.

Tony and Bobby were talking in the first show about getting killed. They said you never here it comming. Made me think how they left the ending open. It ended just like all the other shows,  leaving alot of questions.



A guy like Tony is ALWAY looking for a hitman, he looks at people waiting in cars, how people are dress and so on. Hitman on the normal doesn't carrys a weapon for a hit in a public places, they hide them in the bathroom or in the room, they use them, drop them and run. And some times you have to wait for you target to come available.

But what do I know!  ???

Wow Big-Daddy, that's pretty scary, sounds like you have personally experience........  Na, just pulling your strings.... ;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP