first official Sopranos thread this week.....

Started by Ida_Mann, May 14, 2007, 02:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Quote from: cheropride on June 11, 2007, 02:37:24 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on June 11, 2007, 02:19:15 PM
Quote from: cubnfrank on June 11, 2007, 01:57:59 PM
That was lot of suspense at the end. Which I thought was good. I don't think that guy that walked into the bathroom was a hitman. They always come in 2's and go straight for their target.

Tony and Bobby were talking in the first show about getting killed. They said you never here it comming. Made me think how they left the ending open. It ended just like all the other shows,  leaving alot of questions.



A guy like Tony is ALWAY looking for a hitman, he looks at people waiting in cars, how people are dress and so on. Hitman on the normal doesn't carrys a weapon for a hit in a public places, they hide them in the bathroom or in the room, they use them, drop them and run. And some times you have to wait for you target to come available.

But what do I know!  ???

Wow Big-Daddy, that's pretty scary, sounds like you have personally experience........  Na, just pulling your strings.... ;)

Well, I live in Miami........ ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cheropride

Oh Oh now I am really scared, you aint that far from me..... ;)

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

HondaATC

Quote from: big-daddy on June 11, 2007, 02:42:14 PM
Well, I live in Miami........ ;)

That would be business as usual in that area  2:L
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: cheropride on June 11, 2007, 02:18:04 PM
All I know is that I threw my pillow at the TV......

Man they played us like a fiddle.


Can someone say Soprano The Movie!!!!!

Actually looking back, although serious disappointment, cuz u kept jumping esp at the end, thought they were all going to get wacked.  And I agree, I though Sat went out.... 


Yep..I wonder if the cat will have a staring role? LOL "D@mn snakes with fur" Pauly