Off-Highway Vehicle Committee Meeting, Jan. 14

Started by Bratinblack, January 11, 2005, 06:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bratinblack

IS ANYONE GOING TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING????
This would be a great opportunity to see what the government is really thinking......
http://www.fl-dof.com/Recreation/OHV/index.html
Off-Highway Vehicle Committee Meeting, Tallahassee
Next OHV Committee Meeting:
January 14, 2005
8:30 am–12:30 pm
Eyster Auditorium, Doyle C. Conner Building
Tallahassee, FL.
For more information and directions to the workshop contact John Waldron at (850) 414-9852 or email: waldroj@doacs.state.fl.us

First time to this site. I have been following the discussions on the various topics. //


SkyHighT100

It would be awesome if everyone off this site made an appearance, lol.. 2000 awesome riders... that would make a great statement. Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it all the way to Tallahassee. But I did send him an email :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]