Mike at ATP (PLEASE HELP)

Started by RideRed450R, May 11, 2007, 04:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RideRed450R

Does anyone have Mikes cell number. They have had my quad for over a month and I am supposed to pick it up next week. I have left various messages with no return calls and now there is no answer at his business????? I have been calling for the last few days and all I get is "mailbox is full".

Thanks,

Matt

LT-R450ApK

Their out of Town on Business, they should be back monday
Hope this helps
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

RideRed450R

A little but I have been trying to get in touch ALL WEEK.............................

LT-R450ApK

#3
They left last weekend,their flight comes in either late tonight or in the morning,You should be able to reach them monday
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

USA450R

2007 Honda TRX450ER

2007 - Engine by ATP // Port // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake w/K&N // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs

A-Arms, Suspension, MXR6s next

LostCause

They were in Vagas to get certified for the dyno.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

USA450R

Thanks all. I was getting a little nervous for a while. This is my 1st time working with ATP.
2007 Honda TRX450ER

2007 - Engine by ATP // Port // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake w/K&N // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs

A-Arms, Suspension, MXR6s next

Mrs.Nightbreed

Hey Matt

Melissa from ATP here. Sorry for the message problems I didn't realize our box would get full so fast. Before we left, we decided not to post the trip on a public forum or the machine because we didnt want to invite thieves. I tried to catch everyone in person before we left. I apologize if I didn't catch you. I am sorry for the inconvenience but I hope you understand.  :)

Mike has been returning calls all morning. If you havent heard from him yet you should very shortly.

Thanks every one for helping him out  :-*

Mrs.Nightbreed

I also want to say a special thanks to LTR450Apk for taking care of my dogs and some emergancies for me  :bow.gif :Hug.gif

USA450R

Thanks Melissa. Yes, Mike called me first thing this morning. No worries, the peeps on here told me you guys were out of town. See you Friday  ;D
2007 Honda TRX450ER

2007 - Engine by ATP // Port // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake w/K&N // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs

A-Arms, Suspension, MXR6s next

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com