Crazy TV Show.

Started by Bigscrb15, May 07, 2007, 01:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

Found a new show I have never seen before. It is called Ninja Warrior and is on G4tv. Some of these guys are amazing at their physical abilities. I guess only 1 guy has ever finished all 4 levels. You gotta check it out.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 07, 2007, 01:31:59 AM
Found a new show I have never seen before. It is called Ninja Warrior and is on G4tv. Some of these guys are amazing at their physical abilities. I guess only 1 guy has ever finished all 4 levels. You gotta check it out.

Yea Ricky got to level 5.lol

FishaHallic

Yea, that is a good show I have been watching it for a little while.  They need to get rid of some of those stupid characters that try to run the course.  The Japanese have a strange since of humor.