Eastbay!! SUNDAY!!!!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, May 03, 2007, 09:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykolincoln

Quote from: 450R_Matt on May 07, 2007, 09:36:14 AM
Forgot,  Looks like the tire market wil be jumping this week after seeing everyones right rear gone by the end of the day. Some used up 2... :o

NO KIDDING! mine is flat this morning, and it never went flat before, theres hole treads ripped off mine!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Hoosier Daddy

Thats just because yall are so fast!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

sykolincoln

buahahahahaha!!! dont kid me!! were not fast!! when you only got three wheels is that out side wheel is all you end up having!! might as well start racing with the bikes!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

HondaATC

Congrats to all the winners. That open class main was probably the best race I've watched so far this season, 3 wide in turn 4 on the last lap is pretty awesome. I had a good time, but I found out how out of shape I really am after racing on that track. My R finally ran perfect and then I couldn't keep up with it::) In the main I was pretty much holding on for dear life, could barely hold on and was having a hell of a time turning the handle bars. I actually was grabbing the bar up past the clutch perch putting part of my arm parallel on the outside of it (not even on the grip) to try and get more leverage so my worn out azz could make the turns. I think I'm gonna go take out a gym membership this week
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Quad32x

Quote from: dynodon on May 06, 2007, 09:19:51 PM
I want to know if the "new guy" showed up to back up his smack talk ???????

I understand he thought you where going to be there and decided not to show. :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

StrokerMotor

Quote from: Quad32x on May 07, 2007, 01:05:16 PM
Quote from: dynodon on May 06, 2007, 09:19:51 PM
I want to know if the "new guy" showed up to back up his smack talk ???????

I understand he thought you where going to be there and decided not to show. :L


You just can't stop worrying about me can you.... How flattering.
I hung out with my wife and family this weekend, so I had no time to go "racing for fun and trophies".
Instead of talking smack about me, feel fortunate me and my crew didn't show up and make your "open" class look bad. I'll be sure to be at your next race, just let me know when and where.   

Hoosier Daddy

Heres the schedule,

www.southernflattrackleague.com

click on calender
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Keep us posted when you decide to race. Ill make a trip up just to see how bad the sftl open riders do againest you.  :-X   

I bet the 07 and I are thinking the same thing. Put your money where your fingers tips are.  :o
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

StrokerMotor

Finally, someone has enough sack to step up to the plate.

You're the only ones though huh? You, the 07, and me. If you wanna do a 3 way race, then it's on. A few more people would be a little more interesting though.

How much cash are you willing to part with? $1,000? $2,000? $5,000? More? It's your call rock star. 

StrokerMotor

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 07, 2007, 04:05:48 PM
Heres the schedule,

www.southernflattrackleague.com

click on calender

Since the Swainsboro race was cancelled, are you rescheduling somewhere else, or just eliminating that race altogether?

fastrnrik

Well, since the next race is at Thunderbowl, then I think the tracks bike wants in on your money race. No big deal, it's just a local rider on a 250R. No sweat for a bad a$$ pro rider like you. Dig deep because I can go as far as you want to take it big baller $$. 

Also, I haven't spoke to him, but the guy that owns the #32 250R will get in on it also. He rolls deep, so count him in as well.

StrokerMotor

Ooh, now we're getting somewhere! I don't care how much. Name it. The other guy, 450R_MATT, told me to put my money where my fingertips are, so I say BRING IT! Just be smart about it... I'd hate to hear someone got their double wide repo'd because they bet on a race instead of paying the slum lord.

A local yokel on an old 250R huh? A few track stickers don't make it a race bike my friend. The 32 bike you're talking about looks like a dinosaur as well. Well, guess what? You can bring all them old antiques with your big bore kits & blah bla blah you want, it won't change the fact that I'll be leaving with a pocket full of all your money.

Are we racing flat track, TT, or both? I'm up for whatever? Let me know, and I'll get some REALLY fast guys to come down as well.

N-Tense Motorsports

Sounds like "Stroke-me" Motor does nuthin but "blah...blah....blah!  If you would have showed up at Eastbay that "dinosaur" would have taken a bite outta your a$$.  BRING it...don't sing it!!!!!  Quit strokin yourself and actually show up for a race. I think $5,000 is a little light, call me at 239-825-2577 my name is Todd and lets talk REAL money. You know, the kind of money you PRO tricycle riders are used to.  My dinosaur likes to eat tricycles for breakfast.

2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

450R_Matt

Get it Rag!!!  That little 2fifty was fast with my big azz. Then I seen it run with Bud light..lol... I got two words for ya. Bring it. Better pack some special cuz them ocala boys can ride.

One thing I notice here is a similarity between another members typing... :N   Read back and I think 2 guys were talking but one guy was typing... :-\   Tools...
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HondaATC

Quote from: 450R_Matt on May 08, 2007, 03:04:33 PM
Get it Rag!!!  That little 2fifty was fast with my big azz. Then I seen it run with Bud light..lol... I got two words for ya. Bring it. Better pack some special cuz them ocala boys can ride.

One thing I notice here is a similarity between another members typing... :N   Read back and I think 2 guys were talking but one guy was typing... :-\   Tools...


It sure aint me. Chris can check the IP adresses.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Hoosier Daddy

Maybe we should start a pot on who it is and who ever wins gets $$$
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

A BIG FAT THANKS goes out to Liz Sisson. Since my wife was in the hospital, Liz jumped in and created all the line ups and that really heped me a great deal. Thanks Liz!

thats right she is the BEST.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

monstrosity

Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 07, 2007, 08:18:05 PM
Ooh, now we're getting somewhere! I don't care how much. Name it. The other guy, 450R_MATT, told me to put my money where my fingertips are, so I say BRING IT! Just be smart about it... I'd hate to hear someone got their double wide repo'd because they bet on a race instead of paying the slum lord.

A local yokel on an old 250R huh? A few track stickers don't make it a race bike my friend. The 32 bike you're talking about looks like a dinosaur as well. Well, guess what? You can bring all them old antiques with your big bore kits & blah bla blah you want, it won't change the fact that I'll be leaving with a pocket full of all your money.

Are we racing flat track, TT, or both? I'm up for whatever? Let me know, and I'll get some REALLY fast guys to come down as well.
O now isnt this an intresting group argueing about whose fast! aint none of you people know what fast is and damn sure not this ghost racer strokerace! get out there and run them boys if you aint a fake which you no you are a fake. i went to that eastbay race and i knew there wouldnt be a red hauler show up but i went anyway. the women race was the only I liked. That banshee shoulda won if it had a better rider.whats up with that anyway? all those wannabee open guys are nationals wannabees rejects  and aint no real national racer gonna fool around with any amaturs. 250rs? yeah right! back in the day maybe but get a clue. get Farr or Little out their and then see the result!and they will get er done a 450r thats right a 450r baby!

monstrosity

Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 07, 2007, 05:09:57 PM
Finally, someone has enough sack to step up to the plate.

You're the only ones though huh? You, the 07, and me. If you wanna do a 3 way race, then it's on. A few more people would be a little more interesting though.

How much cash are you willing to part with? $1,000? $2,000? $5,000? More? It's your call rock star. 

    go sell some dope loser. my sack is plenty full lets run em! i want yo money fool.

HillKiller

  How'd I get drug into this? Yeah maybe you have a point about getting a better rider for the banshee but if you were there racing instead of watching you would know most of us were tired and wore out. Is this like a general assault on everybody? I can understand going after Strokenboy but the rest of us like to think we're pretty good at what we do. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

YEAH! 'cause Hillkiller said so!  PUNK!   I got your back Dave!  :)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

sykolincoln

any chance you guys are going to update the site soon?
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

450R_Matt

 Quad 32 told me he saw strokemister the other day and snaped a picture. Post it up man..post it up. That way we know who to look for at Ocala in a few weeks..
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: sykolincoln on May 09, 2007, 11:53:30 AM
any chance you guys are going to update the site soon?

I am...... My trail version of Excel ran out... Im looking for a (clears throat) cheap version....    Once I get that Ill be able to update the points.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Quote from: 450R_Matt on May 09, 2007, 11:53:54 AM
Quad 32 told me he saw strokemister the other day and snaped a picture. Post it up man..post it up. That way we know who to look for at Ocala in a few weeks..
Hey Matt , I emailed the pic to you. Go ahead and post it up brother ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com