Drag Racer V3

Started by KXKID, May 02, 2007, 07:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christianharv

I used to play that game......when i was 8...lol jk its a cool game though
1998 Yamaha YZ 250 95c
-FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe
-Doug Harvey Suspension
-Excel Rims

SlowJoeRacing

I USED TO PLAY THAT GAME ALONG TIME AGO
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

FoxHondaRider

everyone play Nitto1320 V1.52 or the Legends Beta.  You will be amazed!www.nitto1320.com


I play the V1.52 its much easier and doesant have the bugs like the beta.  Its realistic online drag racing.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

quadracer1992

Wanna know an addicting cool game? Go to shockwave.com. Its called drift and burn I think. Its awsome you get weapons and shoot other cars while your racing.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

KXKID

Quote from: FoxHondaRider on June 20, 2007, 12:28:04 PM
everyone play Nitto1320 V1.52 or the Legends Beta.  You will be amazed!www.nitto1320.com


I play the V1.52 its much easier and doesant have the bugs like the beta.  Its realistic online drag racing.
i got a file on legends beta but everytime i go on it it says to many people are on and to try later or it doesnt load the map thing where u click on race, shop, home, and stuff

KXKID

nevermind its working now

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com