Thinking about going to Croom Tommorow Sunday the 29th

Started by T2, April 28, 2007, 05:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Well its been about three years since I been there, and I was just tossing around the idea of riding there tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone else from the site is going to be there. If not there what about ONF?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

2strokinIt

hey i was gonna go today but went and picked up a hell of a deal on a set of wheels from 2QK4U...I would like to get up to Croom tommorow....Was that  you and your son that I met at Quick Track??

Paul_S


T2

I might just do that Paul, I have off next weekend, I have to take the wife out for her B_day on Sat, so I might just plan on going with you guys on Sunday. But I think I'm going tom as well like I said I haven't been there for three years.

Hey 2Stroke I was out at QuickTrax when we were cutting through the trails, So yea I problely did meet you there that day. Sorry just having a hard time remembering you look like. So do you plan on going tom?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Alright I'm all packed up and ready to roll out in the morning. Heading to Croom, like I said havnt been there in awhile, dont know where to park either. So if anyone is going to be there tom please chim in and let me know where to park. Thanks Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

2strokinIt

I'm really gonna try to make it up....i've gotta do some things to my bike first thing a.m....I like to park in the back...before you get to the campgrounds...i think thats the most interesting place to ride...hills..jumps...trails..and from there it's kind of central..i guess..not as crowded as most other places....

At Quick Track did u have an F250 and Toy hauler? If so..I parked next to you with the Black Ranger and Blue Banshee

vinnie

1FasterBlaster

   There's going to be a bunch of us there next Saturday the 5th.It's mostly likely gonna be speed riders.I have to break my rebuilt motor in for a few hours, but after that , it's game on!!

T2

I remember you Vinnie, did you ever fix your bike from reving up to high?

I'm out of here I'll see who is ever up there. Later T2
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

2strokinIt

yea the right side carb slide/spring got stuck..unscrewed the top and it popped back into place...runs/revs fine ever since...

T2

Quote from: T2 on April 29, 2007, 06:39:20 AM
I remember you Vinnie, did you ever fix your bike from reving up to high?

I'm out of here I'll see who is ever up there. Later T2
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

atvtrailer

I'm gonna head down there Friday the 4th and camp there for the weekend so I'll be back there in the campground.
05 450r #13B

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Randall, I should be there on Saturday will check with you about time and so ...
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com