Tell us what you think?

Started by big-daddy, April 26, 2007, 06:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is bounty on the meds or off

YES
4 (57.1%)
NO
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 6

big-daddy

Raymond, you're posting like a 12yr newbie on the site.  you're filling up the site with yunk....Why?

Welcome AD   SWAMP_DONKEY  20  326   Today at 01:19:45 AM
by Bounty 
    Score - Anoriginal V. Lisa  « 1 2  All »  Anoriginal  26  429   Today at 01:12:21 AM
by Bounty 
    Is river ranch worth riding « 1 2 3 »  yfz122  55  967   Today at 01:09:40 AM
by Bounty 
    21 y/o killed at underhills  « 1 2 3 »  1500z71  51  1394   Today at 01:07:03 AM
by Bounty  
    my cousin needs some prayer  « 1 2  All »  Dreth  30  344   Today at 12:42:59 AM
by Bounty  
    No Rally (I am pissed)  « 1 2  All »  RaptorKMA  25  658   Today at 12:31:03 AM
by Bounty 
    Anyone have any cool knives?  JackL  23  307   Today at 12:26:21 AM
by Bounty 
    New guy to the site!  « 1 2  All »  ScratchupBangupBoy  25  185   Today at 12:24:51 AM
by Bounty  
    Letter my wife wrote...   TRX450R_Racer  16  239   Today at 12:23:02 AM
by Bounty


you dump 45 minutes of trash on the site for the most part!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bounty1

It only looks that way, when I am the only one up and commenting. If you want you can stay up and break it up a little. ;)

big-daddy

Raymond, check this out...

No Rally (I am pissed) « 1 2  All »  RaptorKMA  25  666   Today at 12:31:03 AM
by Bounty 


You posted on 666, hhmmmmm what do you think guys!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bounty1

UGH that was not good. Why did you notice? R U paranoid or just concerned?

big-daddy

Quote from: Bounty on April 26, 2007, 08:24:01 AM
UGH that was not good. Why did you notice? R U paranoid or just concerned?

Nope, just not on meds!   try it one day.  :o
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

backinsaddle

Glad to see you back bounty, I for one have missed your posts

Bounty1

Quote from: backinsaddle on April 26, 2007, 09:46:46 AM
Glad to see you back bounty, I for one have missed your posts
Thank You Very Much. I was not going to, but I had to delete my PM messages 3 times, to make room lol. I want to thank everyone for their support and wanting me to post or I should say most everyone lmbo. You guys and gals are great, I had a lot of fun with the PMs every day and night.

FishaHallic

#8
Back again?    :ThumbsDown.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com