No Rally (I am pissed)

Started by RaptorKMA, April 24, 2007, 06:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bounty1

Quote from: JackL on April 25, 2007, 09:36:00 PM
I see you guys have never been to floridaatv...LOL
I have for the first time today. A little different though.

pinkfloyd

Good questions what happened to Bunnell. Why can't I order T-Shirts. I checked your forum and still can't order them, still unavailable. What is the deal??? Still no word on the rally, will it ever happen??

dreth

i heard this was all a scam and the rally shirts have homing devices in them that will self destruct in 10 9  8  7  6

Bounty1

Quote from: Dreth on April 26, 2007, 07:32:23 PM
i heard this was all a scam and the rally shirts have homing devices in them that will self destruct in 10 9  8  7  6
No wonder I cannot find my shirts and hats lol

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

MedicMudder

Is there going to be a rally???? what are you guys talking bout? Rally????? can some one tell me bout this rally thing?
could it be one of those events that lots of folks gather,to talk bout a common intrest? HAHAHAHa!!!!!
                   Let me know how I can help out ;D  ;D
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

MotoMike

So its in S. Florida now?  WTF...I think it should be somewhat central Fl, don't you all agree?  That way people from N Fl don't have to drive so far.  I probably won't be going and that sucks!  You guys need to reconsider the location and make it more central for the entire state.

duroc825

How about issuing tickets to the first so many people that register online and have it at original time and place and plan on another one in the future to handle more people????

JackL

Quote from: MotoMike on April 27, 2007, 09:09:36 AM
So its in S. Florida now?  WTF...I think it should be somewhat central Fl, don't you all agree?  That way people from N Fl don't have to drive so far.  I probably won't be going and that sucks!  You guys need to reconsider the location and make it more central for the entire state.

I think South Florida is a fine idea. :) I was prepared to drive up there, and still will if it comes to that.



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: duroc825 on April 27, 2007, 09:14:26 AM
How about issuing tickets to the first so many people that register online and have it at original time and place and plan on another one in the future to handle more people????

You know, that is a pretty good idea. A pre rally.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Inyourdraft2000

Well the pre Rally may not be out of the question but if I understood it correcty the Speedway owners who lease the property to the Quick Tracks does not want us out there at all. But if we could be out there that would be awesome idea.......
;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

JackL

Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on April 27, 2007, 09:28:22 AM
Well the pre Rally may not be out of the question but if I understood it correcty the Speedway owners who lease the property to the Quick Tracks does not want us out there at all. But if we could be out there that would be awesome idea.......
;)

I'm with you, and my truck gets about 9mpg.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

MotoMike

My truck gets about the same gas mileage...but I think since it isn't so centrally located there is going to be a lot of people drop out.

Mike

Loven It

Quote from: JackL on April 27, 2007, 09:21:16 AM
Quote from: MotoMike on April 27, 2007, 09:09:36 AM
So its in S. Florida now?  WTF...I think it should be somewhat central Fl, don't you all agree?  That way people from N Fl don't have to drive so far.  I probably won't be going and that sucks!  You guys need to reconsider the location and make it more central for the entire state.

I think South Florida is a fine idea. :) I was prepared to drive up there, and still will if it comes to that.


Can I ask where you guys have gotten the info its in S. Florida now...was there something I missed  ???


99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Loven It

Quote from: duroc825 on April 27, 2007, 09:14:26 AM
How about issuing tickets to the first so many people that register online and have it at original time and place and plan on another one in the future to handle more people????

I think that is a pretty good idea as well
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

LostCause

What did I miss.  I haven't seen anywhere that tells us where the rally is going to be now.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

ScooterB

Quote from: LostCause on April 27, 2007, 10:06:16 AM
What did I miss.  I haven't seen anywhere that tells us where the rally is going to be now.

You havent missed anything

The new location has NOT been disclosed
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

MotoMike


MotoMike

Quote from: JackL on April 25, 2007, 01:12:30 AM
South Florida will be happy to host the rally at the Holeylands. We have a seven mile long parking lot and a back drop that can't be beat, not to mention the price of admission.



This is where i got my info but now I see its not something set in stone...sorry.

JackL

Quote from: MotoMike on April 27, 2007, 10:31:29 AM
I heard/read the Holylands.

Wow, my voice must carry some weight here..lol. I only said "South Florida and the Holeylands would be happy to host it and we have a seven mile parking lot, and you can't beat the price of admission".

I believe that is the only time I ever saw it mentioned,,
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: MotoMike on April 27, 2007, 10:34:15 AM
Quote from: JackL on April 25, 2007, 01:12:30 AM
South Florida will be happy to host the rally at the Holeylands. We have a seven mile long parking lot and a back drop that can't be beat, not to mention the price of admission.



This is where i got my info but now I see its not something set in stone...sorry.

Wow, you are good. I couldn't even find the quote so I had to dig it out of my alzheimer's brain and type so slow you even beat me here to post..
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

KB

Raptor ,
             I don't think you are who your trying to say you are , but if you are, sorry that your up-set about the Rally getting so huge that it had to find a new place.

If you are what you say you are, then I'm sorry, & I feel that you should still go, maybe someone here can even offer you a ride.

   Anyway,                                                                               

Another thing, I'm sure it's already been thought of but what about having it @ O.N.F.
I know you have to have a special permit to hold such a function there, but if the Rainbow peole can get one why can't we get one ?

It' just a thought, I don't care where it is, I'm going.

dreth

Look at it this way, no matter where it is held it is for the benefit of us all. I have now made 3 trips to possible locations totaling 980 miles @ 8 mpg and when i got there i was not able to ride, there was no rally, no speeches, no big warm welcome from fellow riders............nothing..........just the hopes of making a difference for our riding future. Some sacrifces must be made so ask yourself if the sacrifice of driving a little further so you can ride and hang out with your friends and new friends while making history is worth it.

Shawn

MotoMike

Its not that it isn't worth it, we all know it is.  But this is for Florida...and putting something in S. Fl or N. Fl for that matter just doesn't make since.  A lot of people are not going to drive 8 hrs plus to hang out for a few hours...thats just how it is...whether or not its worth it.  Central Fl is about 4 hrs at most from any part of Florida.

I for one will try to make it where ever it may be.  But being that I have a baby and since my wife will be joining me, it would be nice if we didn't have to make a weekend out of it.

Mike

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com