Chatterbug devices are working right now...

Started by americanhighlander, April 24, 2007, 10:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

Here's topic i just opened up today and you should go check it
out and alot of riders out there could really used this.

I have called gainesville and valdosta ga and lake city today
yeah it really works great but it's going saved me alot money for this.

It's like vonage thing almost just without pc and people don't have adsl
this will be good for them.  8)

Here's link click here.
http://forums.g4tv.com/messageview.aspx?catid=59&threadid=714547&enterthread=y

So tell your friends about it and read up on it
i have bought chatterbug over month ago and service
was down over at least month but next i'm not going be charged
just they give me a one month free service and i got an email from them last night
telling me their system hads been restored on tue night and during after that month they charged 9.95$month  unlimted longdistance
calls to USA and Canada. I know this good for all Quad riders out there in near future checking out
riding parks in near future.  :)

Thanks,
American Highlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

big-daddy

I can save you more money and get better service ............... buy to cans and attach a string to each one.   ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

JackL

Quote from: big-daddy on April 24, 2007, 10:23:26 PM
I can save you more money and get better service ............... buy to cans and attach a string to each one.   ;D


LMAO, I prefer smoke signals though. They travel much further.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: JackL on April 24, 2007, 10:40:18 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 24, 2007, 10:23:26 PM
I can save you more money and get better service ............... buy to cans and attach a string to each one.   ;D


LMAO, I prefer smoke signals though. They travel much further.

I prefer something my buddy Al Gore invented.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

renmus

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 25, 2007, 12:15:19 AM
Quote from: JackL on April 24, 2007, 10:40:18 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 24, 2007, 10:23:26 PM
I can save you more money and get better service ............... buy to cans and attach a string to each one.   ;D


LMAO, I prefer smoke signals though. They travel much further.

I prefer something my buddy Al Gore invented.

Global Warming??

JackL

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 25, 2007, 12:15:19 AM
Quote from: JackL on April 24, 2007, 10:40:18 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 24, 2007, 10:23:26 PM
I can save you more money and get better service ............... buy to cans and attach a string to each one.   ;D


LMAO, I prefer smoke signals though. They travel much further.

I prefer something my buddy Al Gore invented.

Gaining enough weight so you can be seen over the entire state?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

americanhighlander

#6
Well,so far my chatterbug is working good
and the phone sounds alot louder on on chatterbug
Voip on regular telphone here at house here in mcalpin and when
i called lake city it sounds alot louder on phone over there. :)


Pretty cool!!  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Joedirt

That sounds pretty cool on here. I may have to look at them on there.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: renmus on April 25, 2007, 12:20:04 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 25, 2007, 12:15:19 AM
Quote from: JackL on April 24, 2007, 10:40:18 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 24, 2007, 10:23:26 PM
I can save you more money and get better service ............... buy to cans and attach a string to each one.   ;D


LMAO, I prefer smoke signals though. They travel much further.

I prefer something my buddy Al Gore invented.

Global Warming??

CHROME BUTT PLUGS. LOL

americanhighlander

#10
Quote from: Joedirt on May 01, 2007, 04:51:12 PM
That sounds pretty cool on here. I may have to look at them on there.

Here's web link you can even order them online or go get it at your
local stores  they sell them at walmarts in where video gaming cosoles are at and they sell
at kmart and target.  ;D
http://www.chatterbug.com 

So go read up on all pdf files on news topics
and faqs stuff so it should help you out with all info about chatterbug.  :)

Yeah no more 25cents or 50cents calls to lake city and valdosta ga and
gainesville fl with my local  telphone company but you should still keep your  regular telphone long distance
provider just in case chatterbug goes down again i don't think it won't happen for while
since they upgraded   five brand new servers instead one server since last sunday.

You don't know what your missing out there the tech stuff is getting better each by day.

So tell your buddyies out there  about chatterbug why it so good out there.

It must be my lucky day after all and no more over charging long distance calls.

Yeah last  week i was calling phone numbers from hollywood fl to jax and valdosta ga,gainesville fl to lake city, and cool pizza place in orlando florida the one off hwy192. LOL  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Joedirt

Do you make Prank phone calls to people Highlander?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

americanhighlander

#12
Quote from: Joedirt on May 04, 2007, 07:33:28 PM
Do you make Prank phone calls to people Highlander?

NO...  I was testing out chatterbug last week to see how chatterbug is
working,i know i'll talk some people in lake city last week they were telling me about vonage
hads poor audio when they talk on pc.but chatterbug you don't need a pc to talk on there.

So i don't make prank calls becuase they will cancel your account
becuase it saids in terms on there when before i bought chatterbug two months ago
during mid march.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Joedirt

The only reason I would get it is to make Prank calls.....I might send a Pizza over to your house Highlander....with extra Anchovies....lol
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

JackL

Quote from: Joedirt on May 04, 2007, 07:49:09 PM
The only reason I would get it is to make Prank calls.....I might send a Pizza over to your house Highlander....with extra Anchovies....lol

Yeah, will you want a voip service that lets you define the outgoing caller ID on the fly for that kind of fun.



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.