HAS ANYONE BEEN TO L-CROSS EXTREME?

Started by miassmaro98, April 06, 2007, 10:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

Quote from: fford on April 24, 2007, 08:00:29 PM
Ok thanks, now I have an idea where you are talking about. I have only been there a couple times. The first time I went due west and decided to turn around when Immmoklee cam up on my GPS. I do want to get out there one day just to explore around to see what else is there.



I see you're in Davie. Check this where to ride section once in a while, I usually post before a ride. You are welcome to ride along
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

miassmaro98

Quote from: JackL on April 24, 2007, 09:03:32 PM
Quote from: fford on April 24, 2007, 08:00:29 PM
Ok thanks, now I have an idea where you are talking about. I have only been there a couple times. The first time I went due west and decided to turn around when Immmoklee cam up on my GPS. I do want to get out there one day just to explore around to see what else is there.



I see you're in Davie. Check this where to ride section once in a while, I usually post before a ride. You are welcome to ride along

jack pm me when you are going to meet up
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----