ipod /ebay help

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, April 22, 2007, 11:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

I've been looking around for another ipod and came across several for sale  anywhere from $65 to $89 Why are they so cheap? These 4gb 2nd generations are minimum $175 in the stores.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Ipod-Nano-Second-Gen-Green-4-GB-MA487LLA-M_W0QQitemZ130104427195QQihZ003QQcategoryZ73839QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Young Gun

Its one of three things: Scam, Closeout, Generation.  I have a iPod video 30gig w/ sony headphones, case, USB cable for $150 :o
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

GENERAL-Z

it is a knock off of a apple ipod ask if it comes with the 2 apple stickers if it dont its not new if it is real
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Young Gun

Quote from: redneck4x4chad on April 22, 2007, 11:37:34 PM
it is a knock off of a apple ipod ask if it comes with the 2 apple stickers if it dont its not new if it is real

If its new it will come in a sealed box lol.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

JackL

Bill Gates commands you to buy a Zune.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

MadMudder

I dont know if I would trust that or not. The photo and the info is from apple.com. Anybody could have put that up in 5minutes and when you buy one you get some 10dollar knock off. I would buy Rebels before I would one off of ebay. Espically at the price. I bought my video off of ebay but I saw a real photo of it and it was 229 so it was pretty beliveable. I would atleast find one with an actual photo and a description that somebody actually took the time to type instead of copy-paste.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Young Gun

Quote from: MadMudder on April 23, 2007, 12:34:11 AM
I would buy Rebels before I would one off of ebay. Espically at the price.

I agree lol.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...