Moroso MX pics

Started by #21yfz, April 21, 2007, 07:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

RAD 450r

Nice pics man.  If I would have known that place was open to quads i might have gone instead of countyline.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

TRX470r

Nice pics!!! I will have to check that place out. Miami MX Park (CountyLine) has potential and i hope they do fix it up. it will be nice to have a couple of choices of where to ride. I wish they would sell annual passes. I would get one and be able to hit the track during the week instead of waiting for weekends. Week day rides are nice especially for quads as there are not that many people riding. I was at Miami MX Park on Friday and it was just me and my buddy for most of the day. When we left it was just a guy with his son riding dirt bikes.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

LTR450 994

yes the wait is a bit long cause they go thru 4 sessions but for the older guys like me that get gased out after 3 laps i welcome the long wait..lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com