lakemary

Started by novadave, February 22, 2005, 06:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

novadave

I was going down I-4 today. I was heading toward orlando and on the left side of the road i noticed some trails near the lakemary exit. Is this a legal place to ride and if so where can i park. Any info would be great thanks Dave.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

eric

Hey Dave,
That place is 5 min from my house. I have heard of one person on the site riding there before. I know the guy knows Lake Mary Kid on the site so you could IM him. There is a NO Trespassing sign out there but by the looks of the tire marks no seems to notice. It doesn't look to be very big from when I drove by. If you were going to check it out I would do so on the weekends as it is right behind the Siemens business center off Rhinehart RD.

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com