FloridaATV versus ATVFlorida Softball Game

Started by Paul_S, April 19, 2007, 01:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

Well, I am sure Cut and I are in !!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Sleazy_Rider78

Paul, I would say that 14 players on each team would be perfect.  Thats how many we carry on my team's roster.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Paul_S

Sounds good to me.

It is now up to you guys to decide on a coach and get you roster put together.


Sleazy_Rider78

I nominate Mr. Bones for coach.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

I don't like the suggestion that we do it somewhere where we can ride afterwards because then I would be making the excuse that I wanna lose fast so I can ride ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Paul_S

Quote from: duroc825 on April 20, 2007, 09:10:14 PM
Which team gets Lisa? ;D
That would be you guys, she don't come on our site, she wouldn't last 2 posts on there  :o.

JackL

Quote from: Paul_S on April 20, 2007, 11:33:09 PM
Quote from: duroc825 on April 20, 2007, 09:10:14 PM
Which team gets Lisa? ;D
That would be you guys, she don't come on our site, she wouldn't last 2 posts on there  :o.

Haha
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

duroc825

Quote from: Paul_S on April 20, 2007, 11:33:09 PM
Quote from: duroc825 on April 20, 2007, 09:10:14 PM
Which team gets Lisa? ;D
That would be you guys, she don't come on our site, she wouldn't last 2 posts on there  :o.

Actually I was trying to be funny so I guess the better question would be "which team is Lisa on"!

cutngrs

 hay paul whats the deal  are we going to try and set this up or what
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Paul_S

Quote from: cutngrs on April 21, 2007, 09:49:25 PM
hay paul whats the deal  are we going to try and set this up or what

Definately. You guys need to nominate a coach and get your roster together. I will have our roster ready to be posted by the middle of next week.

Then we need to figure out where and when. I was thinking maybe Ocala or Polk County, July or August. I am very open on this though.

cutngrs

all right  that sounds good   i dont mind being  a playing coach   but  we need some rules   so there will be no staking of a team   you must have been a registered member   of one of the site as of 4/18/07 
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

2strokinIt

I'm always ready to play a game of softball....count me in if theres room :)

cutngrs

OK guys and girls  pm  me if you would like to play   a Paul  let me know if this is coed  if so  we need five girls  playing  on the Field
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Paul_S

Quote from: cutngrs on April 22, 2007, 09:11:25 AM
OK guys and girls  pm  me if you would like to play   a Paul  let me know if this is coed  if so  we need five girls  playing  on the Field
It's going to be co-ed  ;D

gtnwood

I hope whoever play's can play better than they can read or it's gonna be a slow game ;)
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Hawgin4x4

Im down to play..just give me aheads up so i can re-quest of work in advance..I played ball for 6 years..i can play any position!!!


There are some nice fields in Lady Lake and also in Tavares.. Lake County for who doesnt know..They have a really nice high school field..

Let me know.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

JackL

Quote from: gtnwood on April 22, 2007, 10:23:58 AM
I hope whoever play's can play better than they can read or it's gonna be a slow game ;)


I hear you are an awesome catcher. ATVF stands no chance.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

big-daddy

Quote from: Paul_S on April 22, 2007, 10:03:08 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on April 22, 2007, 09:11:25 AM
OK guys and girls  pm  me if you would like to play   a Paul  let me know if this is coed  if so  we need five girls  playing  on the Field
It's going to be co-ed  ;D

Co-ed is that what you call Cain?  or is he just a guy who dress like a girl for sport?  :-\
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i maybe be able to play! i played baseball all my life through college and stoped in 02. i think i could be a good asset!  8)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

cutngrs

 please send me a pm  that way i can keep track of who i have we need more girls to play
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

gearhead400

BUMP! i cant wait to take flatv down! i gotta practice throwing a damn softball.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

450rcrazy

maybe the game can be during the rally ,plenty of room at l-cross. It would also be entertaining.The event sounds like it will be a whole weekend so there should be enough time.

Paul_S

Quote from: 450rcrazy on April 29, 2007, 12:56:25 PM
maybe the game can be during the rally ,plenty of room at l-cross. It would also be entertaining.The event sounds like it will be a whole weekend so there should be enough time.

We have been practising this week, and we need more time. My team will be ready in July.

You guys want to think of something else to compete against us at the rally though, we are up for a challenge.

Maybe something ATV related - mud bog, or something trail related. Could be fun. We ride better much than you guys too.  ;D

Inyourdraft2000

Playing at the rally is a great idea.....its only a game for fun and I actually think if there were any kind of media there it would make for a real good back drop magnifying it as a family event.....
We could squeeze in a 2 hour softball game in the AM so that it is not so hot. Eat and drink then go ride for a bit and then have the Rally itself.......
It will not be hard to put 10 or 12 on a team as a pick up team and just call one ATVFL and the other FLATV......... 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com