FloridaATV versus ATVFlorida Softball Game

Started by Paul_S, April 19, 2007, 01:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

FloridaATV is hereby calling out ATVFlorida in a mixed (Co-ed) softball game.

Time and location TBA, probably Central Florida, in the summer.

Can you guys field a team?

cutngrs

  when and where is this going to be   is it coed   or mens  i play turnament ball   and i am a ISA AND NSA  UMPIRE   so if you need help with rules let me know 
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Yeah , we need some more details......... I dont think you know what you just got yourself into there!!! I used to play tournament ball as well on the Budwieser team up north.

I dont see a problem beating you all, Knowing that quad 32 is probably the "best" player ( I mean drinker) you guys have ! LOL

But seriosly, like cut said, co-ed, rules and such are needed
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

05greengriz

Sign me up... I got a bag full of synergy's ready to make someone dance...
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

05greengriz

Quote from: cutngrs on April 19, 2007, 01:25:39 PM
  when and where is this going to be   is it coed   or mens  i play turnament ball   and i am a ISA AND NSA  UMPIRE   so if you need help with rules let me know 


Only 1 rule Cut... NO SHAVED BATS!!!! and Cain pitches...
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Loven It

What if we are on both sites??? Then who's team are we on..

co-ed?
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Paul_S

CoEd,

We have DD's on 30's leading our cheerleading section, so we might lose the game but we will go down in style.

Rules, if we have an ump here, let him decide.


backinsaddle

Quote from: Loven It on April 19, 2007, 01:55:07 PM
What if we are on both sites??? Then who's team are we on..

co-ed?

meaning you are both male & femaile?   ;D

sorry loven it, don't know you, but i couldn't resist

budman

Quote from: dynodon on April 19, 2007, 01:37:10 PM
Yeah , we need some more details......... I dont think you know what you just got yourself into there!!! I used to play tournament ball as well on the Budwieser team up north.

I dont see a problem beating you all, Knowing that quad 32 is probably the "best" player ( I mean drinker) you guys have ! LOL


I wouldn't say that.....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Paul_S

Quote from: budman on April 19, 2007, 02:07:34 PM
Quote from: dynodon on April 19, 2007, 01:37:10 PM
Yeah , we need some more details......... I dont think you know what you just got yourself into there!!! I used to play tournament ball as well on the Budwieser team up north.

I dont see a problem beating you all, Knowing that quad 32 is probably the "best" player ( I mean drinker) you guys have ! LOL


I wouldn't say that.....
;D ;D

cutngrs

  what you mean no shaved bats  i promise i wont hit the middle      i have play with a few teams like ricon Al's   now i just bounce around and play tournament when i can a manly play league ball now
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

550superquad




Only 1 rule Cut... NO SHAVED BATS!!!! and Cain pitches...
[/quote]
every one knows cain only catches ;) :B
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Loven It

Quote from: backinsaddle on April 19, 2007, 02:01:06 PM
Quote from: Loven It on April 19, 2007, 01:55:07 PM
What if we are on both sites??? Then who's team are we on..

co-ed?

meaning you are both male & femaile?   ;D

sorry loven it, don't know you, but i couldn't resist

That was good  ;)
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

cutngrs

 i am relay interested in doing this  so any thing i can do to help set this up let me know
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

05greengriz

#15
Quote from: cutngrs on April 19, 2007, 02:14:59 PM
  what you mean no shaved bats  i promise i wont hit the middle      i have play with a few teams like ricon Al's   now i just bounce around and play tournament when i can a manly play league ball now


10-4, I play rec now, don't have enough time for weekend ball. I know quite a few players from Wiley's,Hit-N-Run and a few others.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Sleazy_Rider78

FLATV....... are you ready?
ATVFL........are you ready?

LETS GET IT ON!!!

Count me in on the ATVFL team.  I can play 1st base or outfield.  I play in a rec league right now and am a decent player.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

dreth


cutngrs

ok lets talk about this    who many teams do you whant in this or is this just going to be one team from each site   and how many members from a site must  be on a team  this way no one can stack a team
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

1FasterBlaster

   I haven't played in a few years, but I'd be willing to supervise the cheerleaders!!

Paul_S

We are going to have one team.

It would be fun to arrange it somewhere where we could all ride afterwards.

Should have the roster made from members (and their spouses) who have posted on the relevant site prior to today.

How many do you suggest we have on the roster?

450rcrazy

I can be the score keeper for both teams and for the cheerleaders I guess I could also take pictures for the web site's .Also  I can massage out any cramps the cheerleaders may get providing they are all female cheerleaders j/k.lol

gearhead400

lets do this! i played baseball for 13 years growing up and i play every thursday with some friends. FLATV is goin downnnnn!   :P
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

duroc825


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com