Threads being deleted

Started by lisa, April 18, 2007, 10:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisa

      Since my threads are disappearing in the Florida ATV Rally forum, I will post the information I had posted there, here.  Please, mods, if you don't want this posted up, please PM me and I will be glad to discuss it to see why you don't want it posted and will cease and desist.

   Manatee Sarasota Fish and Game is a sponsor of Envirothon MSFG sponosors Envirothon. (Background, Mr. Matt Taylor board member of the new ATV association, has said he has 15-years associated with the MSFG.)

   In case you don't want to follow the Envirothon link, here is a paragraph from the "Introduction" page:

Quote from: ENVIROTHONThe Florida Envirothon stimulates practical curriculum development by establishing broad study areas and helping schools to find useful resources in their community. Partnering between schools, resource agencies and other environmentally concerned organizations is encouraged and promoted. The Florida Envirothon encourages a constantly changing curriculum and helps to build strong ties between schools and the organizations that help them teach a practical, interdisciplinary perspective of environmental awareness and education.

  Here is the link to Teaming with Wildlife This is the national organization that has radical environmental groups supporting it; groups like Defenders of Wildlife (to refresh your memory, Defenders put out that article "Out of Control" of which Linda Duever was technical advisor. Out of Control is a very derogatory and inflammatory article about how evil ORVs/OHVs are and how they shouldn't be allowed on public lands) and Florida Wildlife Federation (FWF). FWF started out as a very good conservation organization for hunters and fisherman, but the current leadership, Manley Fuller to be specific, has lead FWF to the greenie side. They have lost almost all of their lifetime members....members that were the original founders of FWF!

   Maybe this thread won't disappear. It isn't in Florida ATV Rally, and has a different moderator. I was not informed that my threads were going to disappear, nor was I warned to quit posting about anything that I had said on either thread.

   On the first thread, just before it disappeard, I did ask Mr. Taylor if the Acquisition and Restoration Council (ARC) was the Environmental Land Acquisition group of which he claimed to be a member. The only statewide group that he could have been a part of would be ARC.

    I am not going to continue this nonsense further. This has not been a discussion, it has been a character assassination. I haven't been supportive of either most members of the Board, or the rally itself, but I have not gotten nasty and sarcastic like I have in the past either. I have tried to give my lil 'ol opinion of which some folks are giving what I consider way too much weight and therefore attacking me and my character to discredit my efforts for the ATV fight.

    I don't know why. I am just one person, and I haven't seen where I am that important really.....one person can't change a state or national agenda, so why attack me in such a way? Why hijack threads in other forums? Why delete threads where I am asking questions and bringing information forth?

   Again, I wish the rally good luck and hope the association is everything the ATV folks need it to be.
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

Bigscrb15

If I am not mistake you were asked to take all questions regarding the associaiton to the associations website. you just won't quit, will you?

you were informed in the threads that they were going to be removed and you should post them on floridaatvassociation.com
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

lisa

#2
  No, I was not. I have had no PMs and since I wasn't off the site except to work when the first one was moved, then deleted and only off the board for a day-and-a-half for the second, wasn't really given any notice about it in the threads either.

   
   Thank you Big Scrub for being polite.
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

renmus


Smoknbanshee

honestly your lucking i am not running this site, because this would be my PM to you.  ATV Florida supports the rally and if you don't like it or how ATV Florida is ran, start your own website.  A group of people who have actually done what many have said they were going to do, and people continue to give them grief.  So what if a few people have not made good choices to support OHV's in the past (if that actually is the case, I am not sure) atleast they are helping out now.  Do you honestly think any organization you support, that everyone sees exactly how you see?  Well that is not the case.  That is why they say opinions are like @ssholes, everyone has one.  Apparently no one really cares about what information you are digging up, so why waste your time.  Either you are going to support the rally, or not support it.

I couldn't stand how ATV Florida was ran a few years ago, but some things were changed, and I compromised on a few things and went on about my business.  I didn't start a BS post about how I didn't think a certain moderator was doing the right things, etc.  Now I have enjoyed a few group rides with that moderator and we talked about all the BS that was going on and laughed.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

big-daddy

you tell her Smoke!       move on girl you are not wanted here ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

JackL

Quote from: big-daddy on April 19, 2007, 12:15:05 AM
you tell her Smoke!       move on girl you are not wanted here ???

No matter what she has to say, she is a girl. Something seriously lacking in this sausage factory.

I enjoy watching an AnOriginal cyber whipping, so let her stay, so he doesn't beat me up any more and you won't have to waste a bag of slacked lime. Haha

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 18, 2007, 11:08:19 PM

I couldn't stand how ATV Florida was ran a few years ago, but some things were changed, and I compromised on a few things and went on about my business.  I didn't start a BS post about how I didn't think a certain moderator was doing the right things, etc.  Now I have enjoyed a few group rides with that moderator and we talked about all the BS that was going on and laughed.

Hey Smoke, I had no idea that you had issues with Ida!   ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

550superquad

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 19, 2007, 11:00:53 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 18, 2007, 11:08:19 PM

I couldn't stand how ATV Florida was ran a few years ago, but some things were changed, and I compromised on a few things and went on about my business.  I didn't start a BS post about how I didn't think a certain moderator was doing the right things, etc.  Now I have enjoyed a few group rides with that moderator and we talked about all the BS that was going on and laughed.
::)

Hey Smoke, I had no idea that you had issues with Ida!   ;D
::)
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 19, 2007, 11:00:53 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 18, 2007, 11:08:19 PM

I couldn't stand how ATV Florida was ran a few years ago, but some things were changed, and I compromised on a few things and went on about my business.  I didn't start a BS post about how I didn't think a certain moderator was doing the right things, etc.  Now I have enjoyed a few group rides with that moderator and we talked about all the BS that was going on and laughed.

Hey Smoke, I had no idea that you had issues with Ida!   ;D

I think he was meaning that OTHER moderator that we banned for life ;-)

I have held my tongue on Ms Lisa,,,mostly but I can think of only one reason why she persists like she does and that is to try to divide and conquer.  Think about it people, when has she ever been a uniting force to most of the people here?

My only conclusion is that she is a mole planted by the dark side to try divide us into smaller groups so that we will be easier to defeat.

I dunno, what's your opinions people?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dvx400#1

lisa this is typical of this web site i,ve learned to live with it, it,s kinda of a moderators web site if you know what i mean, but i still enjoy most of the topics in the site

Joedirt

I have not seen anything Positive from Lisa about the Rally


DVX400??? are you serious?...LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Anoriginal

Lisa:

Your diatribe gets more and more remote each time you post. I'll do my best to address your pointless rants, not for your sake, but for the rest of the members who are left scratching their heads because of your bizarre ramblings.

First, I think you were trying in some way to link the MSFG (Manatee Sarasota Fish and Game) and my involvement in the same to Defenders of Wildlife and FWF. How and why you'd try to do this is beyond me. MSFG does not have anything to do with, nor do they support (and haven't) either of these organizations. Maybe you were going for a guilt by association ploy by mentioning my name in the same paragraph as these organizations? Not sure. That was pretty crazy in my opinion.

Second, your myopic revelations about ARC are laughable. ARC is not and was not the only organization involved in identifying and reccomending environmentally sensitive lands for purchase by the state. You didn't exactly ask me where I was involved as much as you automatically assumed I was part of ARC. Regardless, I'm not sure what point you were trying to make.  You only made yourself look more foolish.

Finally, nobody but you has engaged in character assassination. You've popped into threads and topics with nothing but criticism backed up by nothing but innuendo and falsities. You've provided ZERO factual grounds for your allegations, most of which have been indirect and broken. You bad mouth people you know nothing about, cast gloom and doom on organizations for no other reason than the fact that they are on their way to accomplishing things you never could. You make posts like the one starting this thread then complain when you get blasted out of the water. Your hypocrisy is amazing.

Let me set something straight for you. Nobody gives any weight to your opinions. Responses are made to your blabber for the sole purpose of clarifying any questions other members might have as a result of your nonsense. In my opinion (one I dare say is shared by most) you are in need of help. Your posts have become more and more detached and nebulous. Your posts were deleted probably because they were riddled with inaccuracies and false innuendo. You've got your own forums you've created to post that nonsense in.

Please go away. We don't want or need you here. Honestly, I hope you find something better to do with your time that will help you and your mindset.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dvx400#1 on April 19, 2007, 12:22:12 PM
lisa this is typical of this web site i,ve learned to live with it, it,s kinda of a moderators web site if you know what i mean, but i still enjoy most of the topics in the site

sorry, but I do not know what you mean, could you explain please?

I do, and have always done, my best to follow the rules laid down on this site and try to keep order as best as possible,,,,that is what the other moderators do as well.

How many phone calls have you gotten at 1am from another member asking that a particular thread or post be deleted because of the pornagraphy or offensive and possibly inflamitory comments made in them?  There are over 6000 registered members here now and 5 moderators,,,,,not sure what the post count is per day, but it is work most times and not all fun.

so I ask, please explain.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dynodon

Very well said Matt !!!! , Of course that is your profession though.
I know Mr.Matt Taylor, Ms Lisa, And I find your accusations towards him VERY offensive. Matt is NOT what you are proclaiming him to be. If I have ever known someone to do things to protect "our rights" Matt is that person.
So I will say this, Matt, keep on with it! We need your wisdom and expertise. Thanks for all you have done.


Ida, I couldnt agree with you more, Being a mod is NOT always fun. More of a JOB than anything ( and NOT get paid for the job done). So I ask this DVX, Please explain your accusation.
I will even ask this question to you. Are you even old enough to vote???? , Or are you just rambling on in a teenager rant??
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 19, 2007, 12:43:50 PM
Quote from: dvx400#1 on April 19, 2007, 12:22:12 PM
lisa this is typical of this web site i,ve learned to live with it, it,s kinda of a moderators web site if you know what i mean, but i still enjoy most of the topics in the site

sorry, but I do not know what you mean, could you explain please?

I do, and have always done, my best to follow the rules laid down on this site and try to keep order as best as possible,,,,that is what the other moderators do as well.

How many phone calls have you gotten at 1am from another member asking that a particular thread or post be deleted because of the pornagraphy or offensive and possibly inflamitory comments made in them?  There are over 6000 registered members here now and 5 moderators,,,,,not sure what the post count is per day, but it is work most times and not all fun.

so I ask, please explain.

Id@


Hey Id@ is the words of Bounty/AD  


:bow.gif
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

JackL

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 19, 2007, 12:36:30 PM
Lisa:

Your diatribe gets more and more remote each time you post. I'll do my best to address your pointless rants, not for your sake, but for the rest of the members who are left scratching their heads because of your bizarre ramblings.


Like I was saying...:)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Smoknbanshee

Damtgman you know we cool...Life is too short...I do have to agree you guys do an excellent job with this website...Been a long time since we had some bull$hit like this going on.  Hey yo check this out.  Remind me to never offend Anoriginal.  I mean he is a friend of Chillin and Dynodon and them are my boys, so Anoriginal is my boy too, but dang.  This man can falt @ss lay an internet whipping down.  I mean I go the low road and talk trash, but Anoriginal straight up giving you the english dictionary version of internet @ss whipping.  I just don't know why this girl keeps coming back for more of it, she is persistent, I have to give her that.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 19, 2007, 12:36:30 PM....diatribe ............ myopic

Excuse me sir but you are still on a website with 98% rednecks.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 19, 2007, 01:37:23 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 19, 2007, 12:36:30 PM....diatribe ............ myopic

Excuse me sir but you are still on a website with 98% rednecks.

I think diatribe is something like a whole indian nation getting colorful t-shirts or something.....

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Anoriginal

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 19, 2007, 02:00:23 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 19, 2007, 01:37:23 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 19, 2007, 12:36:30 PM....diatribe ............ myopic

Excuse me sir but you are still on a website with 98% rednecks.

I think diatribe is something like a whole indian nation getting colorful t-shirts or something.....

Id@

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 19, 2007, 01:37:23 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 19, 2007, 12:36:30 PM....diatribe ............ myopic

Excuse me sir but you are still on a website with 98% rednecks.

That's funny right there.....I don't care who you are.

Seriously, dynodon, Smokn, Scrub bro's and everyone else, I appreciate the comments and support. I've really met some great folks on this site and made many new friends. Everyone I've had issues with in the past I now call a friend. I think that as a group, we are stronger than ever. I am happy to do all that I can to preserve and grow our sport/hobby/favorite past time. I'm behing the ATVAssocation 100% and will will hard to benefit all of us.

On a lighter note, we really need to get a ton of us together for just a good old fashioned ride real soon. I don't care where it is. Ocala, Croom, someplace private.... lets just ride.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 19, 2007, 02:08:43 PM

On a lighter note, we really need to get a ton of us together for just a good old fashioned ride real soon. I don't care where it is. Ocala, Croom, someplace private.... lets just ride.

amen brutha.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Smoknbanshee

hey as long as you don't ride chillin's bike and leave him a present.  he has shown me pictures after you get done riding his bike...LMFAO....yeah, can you break that english dictionary down to everyday words we rednecks can understand?

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Sleazy_Rider78

Lisa,

Please stop with this Kevin Bacon game..........trying to link legitimate pro-ATV organizations to some radical environmental group.  Just about everything you have said is speculation and all this rambling and nagging is giving me a headache.  
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Anoriginal

Smoke -

That stuff on me came from Chillin's seat prior to me riding the bike. I think his "huggies" leaked or something.

dynodon -

You still have the DS for sale?