Welcome AD!

Started by Bigscrb15, April 17, 2007, 09:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

Now stop posting smilies and post useful information.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

snowmanzz13

banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

#32YammiMan

i was gunna say something, guy needs to chill

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

snowmanzz13

i think he might be going for higest rank in 1 day, if he was smart he would've started this morning!! ;D
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

AD

I am trying to read as much as I can thats all.

Smoknbanshee

well your digging up post that have fallen to the 2nd page for a reason and putting them back at the top.  you don't have to reply to every single post you read.  Hint Hint.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Bigscrb15

47 posts??? I am thinking we have a bored member on our hands. I am guessing he is a current member with nothing better to do.

I am sure they will all be gone once a mod gets online.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Why read....I only look @ the smileys....that is why I love your post....I guess you follow the K.I.S.S method of posting. ;D :) ;) :( :o 8) ??? ::) :-\ :P :N

Smoknbanshee

someone please call a mod.  i mean reading a post is one thing, posting on every single post you read is BS.  bringing up old post and moving the good post down to the 2nd page.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

nascarfreak88

 
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 17, 2007, 10:46:37 PM
47 posts??? I am thinking we have a bored member on our hands. I am guessing he is a current member with nothing better to do.

I am sure they will all be gone once a mod gets online.
I was just getting ready to say that.... i have an idea who too.

AD

I do not understand the problem here they all say new to me

MadMudder

Dude its not so much the posts as its the fact that you have said absloutley nothing in your 47 posts. About 40 were smileys and the rest were just general observations that could have easily been left to yourself. If you have an intellegent comment or oppinon then please do tell. I have only read one post that was intellegent and even then it was only like 10 words.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: AD on April 17, 2007, 10:49:04 PM
I do not understand the problem here they all say new to me

Save your posting for a topic that means something to you or that you can have some REAL imput on....NOT EVERY POST YOU READ<
its not a race son.

Smoknbanshee

that is because you are a new member.  see there are some very active post on the top of the forums.  well you come along and dig up a week old post and put it back to the top.  that post was dead, everyone had already seen it.  your pushing a good active post on the 2nd page and killing it before everyone gets a chance to view it or make comments.  just like the post i had in photo gallery seeing if kawgirl had the photos uploaded yet.  i had to bump it back up and going to have to bump it back up again, because your posting BS smileys on every single post you read.  read post, look over the forum a few days and learn how things operate here before you go off posting 300 post a night.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

AD

you mean I cannot read and post here

AD

Someone on this sight just emailed about a Rally wassssssssssssup

dynodon

Quote from: AD on April 17, 2007, 10:57:06 PM
you mean I cannot read and post here

Yes you can, But you dont have to post on EVERY topic you have read................ If you have some good advice, or a sensible comment post it.

  By the way the K.I.S.S method works very well
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Bigscrb15

bounty, i hope your joking and not really serious about this.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dynodon

Quote from: AD on April 17, 2007, 11:01:29 PM
Someone on this sight just emailed about a Rally wassssssssssssup
Search the site ( kinda like , wheres Waldo) and find the Rally thread
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

MadMudder

From the look of it he should have a really easy time finding it!  :-X :P 8) ;D
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com