Rear Hard Shell Cooler seat

Started by iluv2ride, April 17, 2007, 06:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluv2ride

Does anyone know if there is such a thing. The only ones I could find were not coolers. Only dry storage. The ones that did have coolers were soft shell (bag type). Any info would be appreciated.

AD

I have not seen one I will check in my Cabellas book

dnigels

Creepy!

Reminds me of when Captain the Morgan would talk to Uncle Rico.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

JackL

Quote from: dnigels on April 18, 2007, 01:51:42 PM
Creepy!

Reminds me of when Captain the Morgan would talk to Uncle Rico.

LOL, it is a good question though. Anyone have one?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com