Where to ride in Brevard County

Started by irncty99, February 28, 2005, 12:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irncty99

Can anyone help me out with some places to ride in Brevard County???  Preferably less sandy areas since we have motorcycles and not 4 wheelers.  Thanks in advance!!!

ProEMTPFF

Do a search, you'll find PLENTY of info on Brevard County.
2007 Yamaha Rhino   27" Maxxis Mudzillas on STI Black Wheels


[url="http://www.4x4country.net"]http://www.4x4country.net[/url]

irncty99

When you say "do a search", are you talking about a search on this page using the "Search" icon, or are you talking about some other kind of search.  I guess I'm asking...where do I search?

Truegrit

There are basically 3 places.
1. Sarno Extension Off Eau Gallie Blvd west of I 95.
2. The Black Hole, Canaveral Groves 95% ATVs, a lot of water.
3. 5A In Mims. Thst is your best bet to ride wide trails and miles of them. But it gets real wet during the rainy season.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com