Some pics of my YFZ...`

Started by Alba450, April 15, 2007, 09:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

I haven't posted any pics of my YFZ lately.  I got a new camera yesterday and snapped some pics.  Let me know what you guys think :icon_cool:






Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Ride1Rob

She's hot! I like those scalloped beadlocks. I may end up getting some of those. Here I go again  :-\  . I like the way your color scheme  :Clap.gif
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Alba450

Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 15, 2007, 10:03:05 AM
She's hot! I like those scalloped beadlocks. I may end up getting some of those. Here I go again  :-\  . I like the way your color scheme  :Clap.gif

Thanks!!

My Cans dont match though :-\.....Im gunna get Blue 1's soon 8)



Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

gery350

awesome. i love the look.
it looks super clean. good job. ;)


now go and get it dirty. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

koh0001

Sweet bike!!! I like the blue rings too.
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

#13_LT-R450

Wow I think I might put my quad pics on here to put yours to shame! :P
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

1FasterBlaster

It looks kinda like Maverick's.It looks clean.

Alba450

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 16, 2007, 07:04:14 PM
It looks kinda like Maverick's.It looks clean.

Yea I know he likes to copy :P.....LOL 

Thanks
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Quadracer

#0 06 YFZ 450 50th Ann
05 Ford F-150 FX4 Crew Cab
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Full Out
www.myspace.com/atvrider65

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com