Riding in Port St Lucie

Started by big_bear, January 22, 2005, 01:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big_bear

Just recently moved to PSL any places to ride? And directions

FORDFANZ

Hey  I  use  to  live  off  Gatlin   there e  use  to  be  a  place  on  the  corner  of Gatlin  and  95   just  west of  the  Powerlines    some  trails  and  Mud  
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swampfrog67

THAT PLACE WAS GREAT... BUT IS NOW CLOSED AND BEING DEVELOPED INTO AN AREA FOR HOUSES AND A POWER SUBSTATION IS ALREADY BUILT. I HAVE SEEN A FEW HOUSES ON THE POWER LINES ALREADY. STAY AWAY FROM THIS AREA.  ALL THE MONEY WE SPEND ON QUADS AND DIRT BIKES AND NO PLACE TO RIDE LEGALLY.
WE HAVE TO MAKE A CHANGE...........................................
JORGE

dreth

QuoteJust recently moved to PSL any places to ride? And directions


NO! not close anyway

zin

yeah private property is the way to go in St lucie county. Or drive to melborne on the weekend. And ya can't talk about riding areas online..cause "the man" is watching!!! LOL

swampfrog67

ATTENTION... THE "MAN" CAN WATCH ALL DAY LONG.  THEY CANT AND WILL NOT STOP US FROM RIDING.  IF THEY WERE SMART THEY WOULD HAVE PARKS IN EVERY COUNTY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE MONEY TO BE MADE$$$$$$$$$.

SWAMPFROG67@AOL.COM
JORGE

Mattism78

I've been riding in Ft. Pierce every weekend. Always a good group out there as well. Off Okechobee Blvd, between I-95, and the turnpike.

BCConviber

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

tvman

Hey Matt:

PM me and let me know where the place is in Ft Pierce..

I live in Jupiter and have a 12 year-old son that rides with me.

tvman

shadow

#9
yeah keep riding and u will get your picture taken like me!!! Its fun felt like the old days, even got finger printed!!
QuoteI've been riding in Ft. Pierce every weekend. Always a good group out there as well. Off Okechobee Blvd, between I-95, and the turnpike.
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

Mattism78

I hear police are hit, or miss out there. Mainly because there's a group that is attempting to purchase the land for Mt. Bike Riding. You can read about it here http://www.fortpiercebiketrail.info/index3.htm#

zin

riding out by underhills sunday...

yfz450psycho

how do you get into x roads i am one of the rosser riders and they started to run people out at the spots put up guard rails and gates its getting crazy

yfz450psycho

where is the under hills located

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com