Crystal River Nuke Plant

Started by GSPKurt, March 04, 2005, 10:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

I read somewhere that there were trails near the nuke plant near Crystal River/Red Level. This was an old post and I was wondering if it is still open post-9/11? Anyone have first hand knowledge? ???
Thanks.
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Prairie Master

I would be extra careful riding around in the woods near a nuke plant, You wouldn't want to be arrested as a terrorist

 ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

GSPKurt

That is exactly my point! Me and jail don't get along!!!
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Limolarry

A friend of mine told me there are miles of trails out there that he rides occasionally. I would like to check it out sometime. Anyone wanna go?
2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

Shotgun

Careful, you might come back glowing.

DaKota


Shotgun


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com