New "Sportsman" Class

Started by fastrnrik, April 04, 2007, 08:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Due to the growing numbers of 400cc sized bikes coming out to race, we have decided to create a class for those folks on this sized bike. I know it's no fun to come out and race, and get smoked by the 450's and other larger race quads week in and week out.

The class will be called the "SPORTSMAN" class, and will be open to anyone 16 years old and older. The class will have a 400cc size limit, and is intended for quads such as Z400's, KFX400's, 400EX's, Warriors, Blasters, Raptor 350's etc.  No 250R's, LT250R's, Banshee's, etc. will be allowed to race in this class. Our intention is to create a level playing field for the entry level racer that they can be competitive in.


 

Ida_Mann

Since I know this question will come up,,,,and forgive my ignorance on this, but what about bored out 400-sized engines?

I would understand say a 440EX should not be in that class, but what about a 406?

or 416?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com