Burglarized home for kids quad&dirtbike

Started by 1FasterBlaster, March 27, 2007, 11:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

   :'( :'( I live in St.Pete around 5th ave. N. & 49st. Every once in a while I would putt putt up and down the alleyways with my little girl.I met a guy a couple of blocks over with two kids.They had some homemade go-garts, not very good ones though.
   He went and bought one of them a 02 Honda CRF80 dirtbike, and the other got a new 06 Honda 110 quad.He had it a week and someone broke his window, opened the garage and stole both of them. Man, this really pisses me off.
   I sure wish I could find these punks!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

AmericanRobster

That really sucks! I hope that they can find the people who did this!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com