New rules at Big Scrub.

Started by Mars, March 20, 2005, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mars

Well not really new just being enforced.

1) Hoses cannot be left hooked to water spickets. (Fill and disconnect)

2) Any one under 16 must ware a helmet even in/out of camp.

3) No riding around camp or to rest rooms.

4) Quite time better enforced. (whisper quite gen set may get by, but no Home Depot specials)
 
You know most of the rules. Looks like due to increase in use there are two rangers there now.

PS. The rangers were nice/polite and handed out "rules" flyers to all who asked.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

MIRACLEMAN

    Hey mars, I hate to ask, but can you tell me all the rules for big scrubb? My wife and daughter and I are wanting to go and check it out since we have not been there, and I don't know much about the place. I need to know as much as I can about taking my motor home. Also any prices involved would be great. I was told that you have to shut your gen down at 10pm, is this so?
    Anyway, any info would help me out alot thanks, happy trails.
                                                    Miracleman
KAW-BRUTEFORCE 750....ME
HONDA-RANCHER 350....WIFE
KAW-BAYOU 250....DAUGHTER

J.D.

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOWWWWW!  Sorry , inside joke  [smiley=abduct2.gif]
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

bftclub

yep rules are being enforced now.was up there begiining of march..mr.ranger had an attitude problem with me.i rode my bike to restroom after coming out of woods and he copped a serious attitude..i told him okay,i'll go park my bike and walk back,so i started it up and started to ride back to my trailer and he starts yelling at me to stop,he says i'm not thru talking...i told him i understand what you just told me,so what more is there to say........guess he just wanted to show his authority a little bit more

Mars

(MIRACLEMAN) Sorry it took so long to get back to ya. I went to Big Scrub and have been slammed at work since I got back.

Go here.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/florida/recreation/index_oca.shtml#OFF_ROAD
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com