Photo Shoot

Started by Stewards, March 27, 2007, 08:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewards

Hey All.

Well I am looking for 10 bikes to volunteer for a photo shoot for our next project.   They would have to be ready in about 6-8weeks and you would have to be able to bring them to the shoot outside Orlando.  Your names will appear as the owners on each page so shine em' up and show em' off!  The bikes that were in the Show and Shine I would love to have again.  Send pics to me if you are interested of your bikes and i will have the 10 finalists in about a month.  I am working on the finishing touches of some of the props for the shoot.  Also, if anyone  is interested in sponsorships let me know i will get you more info.  you can email me here or on our myspace.. which ever is easier for ya.  Talk to you soon.


ATVgirl


(no bikes will be hurt in the making of this project!  lol )

www.myspace.com/eastcoastdirtygirls


www.thedirtygirls.net

AmericanRobster

I have an Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4.

Check out my myspace site. www.myspace.com/americanrobster
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Chillinthemost

I have a YFZ that looks like its been through a war and the only thing clean on it is the air filter and oil. Pretty bikes dont win at my races. ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

I have a ONE of a kind " drag banshee" that BLINGS like no tomarrow. If thats what your looking for, shoot me a pm.

[attachment deleted by admin]
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Stewards

SO HERE IS THE DEAL



WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR THE BIGGEST, BADDEST BIKES IN THE LAND!



YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO HAVE YOUR BIKES OUTSIDE

ORLANDO AROUND THE MIDDLE TO END OF JUNE.

IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DO THAT AND YOUR BIKE IS PICKED IT WILL

BE PUT IN OUR FIRST ANNUAL PHOTO SHOOT/ CALENDAR

WE ARE IN THE NEED FOR SPONSORS ALSO

WE HAVE IT SET UP SO THAT EACH BIKE CHOSEN WILL HAVE THE

OWNERS NAME ON THE PAGE IT APPEARS AND WE ARE WORKING

VERY HARD SO THAT HALF THE PROCEEDS MADE OFF THE CALENDAR

WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY!

IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN

EMAIL ME YOUR BIKES INFO AND A PICTURE TO

ATVGIRL@THEDIRTYGIRLS.NET

IF YOU ARE NOT CHOSEN FOR THE SHOOT YOU MAY BE

IN THE RUNNING TO HAVE YOUR BIKE AND YOUR INFO ADDED TO OUR NEW UPCOMING WEB PAGE! 

good luck


Stewards is just the messanger on this.

Stewards
Joan

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Stewards on March 28, 2007, 05:58:48 AM
SO HERE IS THE DEAL



WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR THE BIGGEST, BADDEST BIKES IN THE LAND!



YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO HAVE YOUR BIKES OUTSIDE

ORLANDO AROUND THE MIDDLE TO END OF JUNE.

IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DO THAT AND YOUR BIKE IS PICKED IT WILL

BE PUT IN OUR FIRST ANNUAL PHOTO SHOOT/ CALENDAR

WE ARE IN THE NEED FOR SPONSORS ALSO

WE HAVE IT SET UP SO THAT EACH BIKE CHOSEN WILL HAVE THE

OWNERS NAME ON THE PAGE IT APPEARS AND WE ARE WORKING

VERY HARD SO THAT HALF THE PROCEEDS MADE OFF THE CALENDAR

WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY!

IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN

EMAIL ME YOUR BIKES INFO AND A PICTURE TO

ATVGIRL@THEDIRTYGIRLS.NET

IF YOU ARE NOT CHOSEN FOR THE SHOOT YOU MAY BE

IN THE RUNNING TO HAVE YOUR BIKE AND YOUR INFO ADDED TO OUR NEW UPCOMING WEB PAGE! 

good luck


Stewards is just the messanger on this.

Stewards
Joan


Yeah Yeah Yeah. Quads Schmods. 
What are the chicks gonna look like that are sitting on the bikes? Better yet, What will they be wearing?  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

JackL

Sounds like someone didn't visit their web page...
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

shirah86

im suprised dirtygirls.net wasnt already taken

dynodon

Hey, Hey now, there will be NO snail tracks on my bike--------- UNLESS of course, its a FINE piece !!!! :T
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

kenz

Quote from: dynodon on March 28, 2007, 09:30:03 PM
Hey, Hey now, there will be NO snail tracks on my bike--------- UNLESS of course, its a FINE piece !!!! :T

LMAO.  Now that's funny!!
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

kenz

Well I'm in there with Chillin'.  My bike looks good from afar.  But upclose it's not so new looking.  Racing does take it's toll on the Bling factor.

Good luck finding some cool quads!!  Let everyone know when the calendar is available.  I'll buy one.
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

lugnuts

Quote from: dynodon on March 28, 2007, 09:30:03 PM
Hey, Hey now, there will be NO snail tracks on my bike--------- UNLESS of course, its a FINE piece !!!! :T

lol...

I can bring this one

[attachment deleted by admin]
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Ida_Mann

Quote from: lugnuts on March 28, 2007, 09:38:46 PM
Quote from: dynodon on March 28, 2007, 09:30:03 PM
Hey, Hey now, there will be NO snail tracks on my bike--------- UNLESS of course, its a FINE piece !!!! :T

lol...

I can bring this one

do it,,,,that thing is sweeeeet.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

Yeah, He has me beat Hands down !!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

lugnuts

I also have a very clean 06 z400 I can bring
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

kenz

That old Quadzilla doesn't need to be pretty to be in calendar.  It should be in there for just the cool factor it has.  Not many of those around!! Looks good.
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

lugnuts

thanks the zilla has been through a complete restore and if they want it there I will bring it     8)
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

East Coast Dirty Girls

I am loving looking at all the beautiful bikes.  I got a few emails off here already....very nice.  I posted some of the Q&A's on our site.  Click on the photo shoot link and it should answer most of your questions.  Don't worry........you won't get anything on ya for looking!  As far as the bikes go they will stay pretty clean also.  You can check out the site to see the girls that will be in the calendar with the bikes.  I would say there is about 30-40 of us,  you can look through the pics.  The girls are already picked out for it....you want to know which ones.....I can ship you a calendar when it prints......or you will see most of them at the Rally.  I do believe we will be participating in the dunk tank........feel free to ask me questions if i have not covered them yet.  Hope to see you boys participate.  Thanks to the ones that already have.  Be good........or be good at it!

ATVgirl

www.thedirtygirls.net
www.myspace.com\eastcoastdirtygirls

qt314nfla

#19
If it's posted by East Coast Dirty Girls do we as chicks actually get to see HOT guys on the quads?  Not the owners of course cause I know dam near all of them and we'd need some models.  DOH!

Darn guess you guys get to have hot chicks on the bikes.  I've seen some of their crew and y'all will be happy when you buy the callendar! 

I look forward to finally meeting some of the ECDG's.  I've spoken w/ a few online.  Y'all seem like a great bunch.  Wish you were closer and I'd join.

Stewards

I am only the messenger for this, please do not pm me I have no clue about this. For questions email: www.thedirtygirls.net or ATVGIRL@THEDIRTYGIRLS.NET

Thanks..

Ida_Mann

Quote from: QT314 on March 29, 2007, 12:02:26 AM
If it's posted by East Coast Dirty Girls do we as chicks actually get to see HOT guys on the quads?  Not the owners of course cause I know dam near all of them and we'd need some models.  DOH!

Darn guess you guys get to have hot chicks on the bikes.  I've seen some of their crew and y'all will be happy when you buy the callendar! 

I look forward to finally meeting some of the ECDG's.  I've spoken w/ a few online.  Y'all seem like a great bunch.  Wish you were closer and I'd join.

hey, I resemble that remark,,,,I got a cucumber I could put in my riding pants and hop on the utility ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MuddFreak77

#22
Quote from: QT314 on March 29, 2007, 12:02:26 AM
If it's posted by East Coast Dirty Girls do we as chicks actually get to see HOT guys on the quads?  Not the owners of course cause I know dam near all of them and we'd need some models.  DOH!


Hey QT I got my Camo MAN thong out to match my cammo quad so you will have a GREAT looking HOT guy to look at in the calender.    :o ;)
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 29, 2007, 08:54:46 AM

hey, I resemble that remark,,,,I got a cucumber I could put in my riding pants and hop on the utility ;-)

Id@

Hey Id@,  someone told me its more like a vienna sausage   ROTFLMFAO
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on March 29, 2007, 09:04:42 AM
Quote from: QT314 on March 29, 2007, 12:02:26 AM
If it's posted by East Coast Dirty Girls do we as chicks actually get to see HOT guys on the quads?  Not the owners of course cause I know dam near all of them and we'd need some models.  DOH!


Hey QT I got my Camo MAN thong out to match my cammo quad so you will have a GREAT looking HOT guy to look at in the calender.    :o ;)

I'm gonna be sick!!! :B

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com