What in tarnation!!!

Started by LakeMaryKid, March 27, 2007, 01:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Just saw a commercial for "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" and theres a guy who makes show history and well he looks like Ida Mann from the glimpse i saw!!!!  :-*

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Bigscrb15

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on March 27, 2007, 01:26:25 AM
Just saw a commercial for "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" and theres a guy who makes show history and well he looks like Ida Mann from the glimpse i saw!!!!  :-*

-Curtis-

I HATE that show, makes me feel like an idiot.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 27, 2007, 03:16:13 AM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on March 27, 2007, 01:26:25 AM
Just saw a commercial for "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" and theres a guy who makes show history and well he looks like Ida Mann from the glimpse i saw!!!!  :-*

-Curtis-

I HATE that show, makes me feel like an idiot.

Ummmm Cody, Nevermind, I'll leave that one alone. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mr. Fixit

Some times thinks are better left unsaid.

1FasterBlaster

   Makes me feel like a genius when I get a question right.But what do I know,I only went to community college!!
  And it was only to get girls.LOL