Help me out here guys !

Started by Thrumud, March 22, 2007, 09:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

At two separate OHV meetings the committee mentioned a $700,000 grant (not $500,000) was givin to Lee County for OHV use.  At one of the meetings FRED JOHNSON (project manager for the proposed OHV park)  showed us maps and park design. Since then, no one has heard a word and we were left in the dark.  Please e-mail Mr. Johnson at ----> FJOHNSON@leegov.com  and ask him what is going on. Please be professional.  If you wish to call him here is his number (239) 461-7400  He is a nice guy but needs to wake up a little.  Please post any reply

Thanks guys !!!!   
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Ida_Mann

I just fired a letter to Mr. Johnson and asked him to reply here if he wished.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

YEP.... the $$$$$ went toward some Captain :-\

Chuck_Norris


Gato

Dennis just sent him one PM me your email so I can add you to the CC list
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

Here is the reply I received today

Thank you for your interest in an ATV/MC park n Lee County. At this point, there has been no land available for the park but we are discussing opportunities now and we will continue to search for an appropriate site until we have a solution.



We have been offered a grant (not $700K as is often mentioned) but we are unable to accept it at this time because it requires us to have a suitable site.



I shall keep you posted as to our progress.





Fred Johnson

Planning Manager

Lee County Parks and Recreation

3410 Palm Beach Boulevard

Fort Myers, Florida 33916



239 461 7474
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 26, 2007, 10:31:30 AM
Here is the reply I received today

Thank you for your interest in an ATV/MC park n Lee County. At this point, there has been no land available for the park but we are discussing opportunities now and we will continue to search for an appropriate site until we have a solution.



We have been offered a grant (not $700K as is often mentioned) but we are unable to accept it at this time because it requires us to have a suitable site.



I shall keep you posted as to our progress.





Fred Johnson

Planning Manager

Lee County Parks and Recreation

3410 Palm Beach Boulevard

Fort Myers, Florida 33916



239 461 7474

ahhh, you beat me to it,,,,I got the EXACT same response.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 26, 2007, 11:40:57 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 26, 2007, 10:31:30 AM
Here is the reply I received today

Thank you for your interest in an ATV/MC park n Lee County. At this point, there has been no land available for the park but we are discussing opportunities now and we will continue to search for an appropriate site until we have a solution.



We have been offered a grant (not $700K as is often mentioned) but we are unable to accept it at this time because it requires us to have a suitable site.



I shall keep you posted as to our progress.





Fred Johnson

Planning Manager

Lee County Parks and Recreation

3410 Palm Beach Boulevard

Fort Myers, Florida 33916



239 461 7474

ahhh, you beat me to it,,,,I got the EXACT same response.

Id@

Sorry I have way too much free time at work.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

4fittyr

SENT AN EMAIL TO HIM    TRYED TO BE POLITE    NOT MY NATURE, SO I HAD TO WITHOLD WHAT I REALLY WANTED TO SAY
if u can't be good be good at it

Gato

that is the same thing I got he must have 1 restless person CCoping everyone that wrote
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 26, 2007, 10:31:30 AM
Here is the reply I received today

Thank you for your interest in an ATV/MC park n Lee County. At this point, there has been no land available for the park but we are discussing opportunities now and we will continue to search for an appropriate site until we have a solution.



We have been offered a grant (not $700K as is often mentioned) but we are unable to accept it at this time because it requires us to have a suitable site.



I shall keep you posted as to our progress.





Fred Johnson

Planning Manager

Lee County Parks and Recreation

3410 Palm Beach Boulevard

Fort Myers, Florida 33916



239 461 7474
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 26, 2007, 11:40:57 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 26, 2007, 10:31:30 AM
Here is the reply I received today

Thank you for your interest in an ATV/MC park n Lee County. At this point, there has been no land available for the park but we are discussing opportunities now and we will continue to search for an appropriate site until we have a solution.



We have been offered a grant (not $700K as is often mentioned) but we are unable to accept it at this time because it requires us to have a suitable site.



I shall keep you posted as to our progress.





Fred Johnson

Planning Manager

Lee County Parks and Recreation

3410 Palm Beach Boulevard

Fort Myers, Florida 33916



239 461 7474

ahhh, you beat me to it,,,,I got the EXACT same response.

Id@
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Thrumud

Thanks guys,  I will be mapping out some County Owned Land and e-mailing him.  Thanks again !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   They probably have some type written copy that they automatically send out to everyone as a response.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com