tri-z parts

Started by WOODY_450r, March 15, 2007, 08:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOODY_450r

I have a tri-z but don't know the year. I know its a 60cc...ok well I need a stator

well i looked and its an 1985 and im pretty sure its 60cc but i could be wrong...it is pretty small though lol
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

sykolincoln

you mean you got a tri zinger man! those things rock! go here and search or ask for a stator  http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/ also near me in ga theres a boneyard with alot of old trike in there and theres a few zingers out there next time im by there I'll look to see if any of them are complete  nd may have a stator
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com