Hazlehurst this weekend who coming?

Started by BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW, March 12, 2007, 03:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Come on up guys we are racing this weekend.  :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

tribal_shee

I'd be there Tony Roni but we are all going out to Texas for 7 days on the 26th and am running out of time to be prepared to go. I deffinately want to get back up soon before it starts getting hot 8)
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Smoknbanshee

i won't be up in GA until I get my laminate floors finished in my house. Good job tony on this past weekend.  sounds like that purple bike fixing to hit some 3.7's.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

I second that, Great job Toni !!!!

I dont think I will be able to make it this coming weekend, as I might be going out of state for a few days for work !! Gotta do something :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com