Low home refinancing!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, March 03, 2007, 01:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

  If anyone is considering refinancing their home, I have a friend that is a specialist and can have your rate's really low.I'm suggesting this cause I'm tired of all these companies ripping people off.Not to mention getting  harassing bullshit  phone calls on how they save you money.
   If your interested, call me and I'll hook you up with my friend.
Chino(727)204-0883

Da_Mtg_Man

Or you could just call me. Hence the MTG in Da_Mtg_Man. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dynodon

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 03, 2007, 08:28:38 AM
Or you could just call me. Hence the MTG in Da_Mtg_Man. ;D
YEP, I would call you !!!
And to think peaple thoght that meant the "maytag" man !?!?!?  Glad to see ay back around my friend!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: dynodon on March 03, 2007, 09:13:14 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 03, 2007, 08:28:38 AM
Or you could just call me. Hence the MTG in Da_Mtg_Man. ;D
YEP, I would call you !!!
And to think peaple thoght that meant the "maytag" man !?!?!?  Glad to see ay back around my friend!!! ;D

Well, I sell washing machines on the side....LMAO
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

#4
   I didn't know what it meant.Sorry brother.I had a friend that asked me to let people know.He does it a lot lower than the banks do.He hooked me up with a 5% rate.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 03, 2007, 10:03:04 AM
   I didn't know what it meant.Sorry brother.I had a friend that asked me to let people know.He does it a lot lower than the banks do.He hooked me up with a 5% rate.

Just be careful because thats an adjustable rate so when it adjusts it could go up 2% at the first adjustment and 2% every year after that. It probably caps out at 10-11% though. Just keep an eye on the market.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

  No,I'm pretty sure it's a fixed rate.

Da_Mtg_Man

When did you refi or purchase?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 03, 2007, 11:55:16 AM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 03, 2007, 10:03:04 AM
   I didn't know what it meant.Sorry brother.I had a friend that asked me to let people know.He does it a lot lower than the banks do.He hooked me up with a 5% rate.
Just be careful because thats an adjustable rate so when it adjusts it could go up 2% at the first adjustment and 2% every year after that. It probably caps out at 10-11% though. Just keep an eye on the market.
Mike you aint kidding.My brother Brad has an adjustable rate and it's his first home.I think he put like $15,000 down and it started out affordable but now he's getting raked over the coals and looking to get out.

1FasterBlaster

I refinanced not too long ago.We were getting ripped too, but now my rate is at 5 1/2

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 03, 2007, 09:41:41 AM
Well, I sell washing machines on the side....LMAO

I dont suppose you do windows? ;)

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 03, 2007, 09:14:16 PM
I refinanced not too long ago.We were getting ripped too, but now my rate is at 5 1/2

Then it's an adjustable. You haven't been able to get 5.5 on a fixed since 2003. We live within 5 miles of each other, I can look at your closing docs and tell you exactly what you have if you'd like.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on March 03, 2007, 09:20:43 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 03, 2007, 09:41:41 AM
Well, I sell washing machines on the side....LMAO

I dont suppose you do windows? ;)

lol... Nope but I'll clean the heck out of the floors. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mudneck

Damn thread stealer. PM me your # Mike I need to refi my 990,000 loan :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

1FasterBlaster

If I had a loan that big, I'd have to skip to another country...the loan sharks would be looking for me.

1FasterBlaster

   I do have a 5 1/2 % fixed rate.Someone needs a refinancer.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 05, 2007, 11:05:26 AM
   I do have a 5 1/2 % fixed rate.Someone needs a refinancer.

I didn't think I was wrong so I just searched back to Jan of 05 and 6% has been the lowest rate available back to then.
Now there are 2 things that could have happened here.
1) you paid points to buy the rate down or
2) you just have a 5 yr fixed and it will become adjustable after 5 yrs.

There are obviously other things that could factor in to play as far as how much closing costs  you paid and so forth.I'd be happy to look over it with you so that you know exactly where you stand.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Joedirt

Cab you send a guy out to check my Dishwasher?...It is on the fritz... ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Joedirt on March 05, 2007, 02:29:24 PM
Cab you send a guy out to check my Dishwasher?...It is on the fritz... ;D

Nope, Only washing machines.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com