ALL PORT SAINT LUCIE FOLKS BE AWARE

Started by dreth, March 02, 2007, 04:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

Keep an eye in the news paper for the rally website and an article about what we are trying to get done ;) call me asap when you see it  772-216-5952 shawn

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Dreth on March 02, 2007, 04:56:30 PM
Keep an eye in the news paper for the rally website and an article about what we are trying to get done ;) call me asap when you see it  772-216-5952 shawn

when's it coming out, I have someone else I know in PSL that would be able to grab a paper for me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


bmd11

Great article! Thanks for all of your hard work Dreth!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

dreth


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com